Sign in to follow this  
BMP

NBA LOTTERY AND DRAFT

Getting a guard from Duke is like taking a defensive lineman from Clemson. I'll bet you a fish sandwich Williams has a better career.

Yes Trey, talented is completely evaluated by where a player comes from and not HOW he played, his style of play, and his ceiling. . . there you go again

Yes Trey, talented is completely evaluated by where a player comes from and not HOW he played, his style of play, and his ceiling. . . there you go again

Psst...he's just being edgy and controversial...he IS a comedian you know...

• Upvote 1

I hate prejudice like this.. just because I find Ian Anthony Dale quite beautiful doesn't mean I'm gay

1. How someone plays usually dictates where they play.

2. Nobody knows Irving's ceiling, because nobody has seen him play. Another reason to take Williams.

3. Fish sandwich offer still on the table.

Think the Magic will make any moves to try to get a first round pick since we don't have one? The following teams have 2 first round picks: Cleveland, Minnesota, Washington, Houston, Charlotte, Chicago (Otis, take notes on this last one).

Think the Magic will make any moves to try to get a first round pick since we don't have one? The following teams have 2 first round picks: Cleveland, Minnesota, Washington, Houston, Charlotte, Chicago (Otis, take notes on this last one).

Cleveland won't let go of theirs, they could become a force in the East again

1. How someone plays usually dictates where they play.

2. Nobody knows Irving's ceiling, because nobody has seen him play. Another reason to take Williams.

3. Fish sandwich offer still on the table.

I'll take your bet Trey. I imagine that I will be in the mood for a fish sandwich in 6 years or so.