Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

'96 NBA Movie ON NOW! @12:15

well come one, it's whoopie, being a hardcore Knicks fan, they suck, but they make a promo to let a fan be coach for a day, she wins. They win...blah blah blah.

I guess for entertainment, is not as bad as other movies, but if you are thinking it will be a good basketball movie, don't.

quote:
davcivic,

No, I do not work for TBS. I'm a retired teacher and female. I just happen to love sports, especially the Orlando Magic. I get

upset the same as the rest of you when we lose. I recall some of the posters on this board discussing their desire to have the head coach fired, and I just happen to be flipping the channels on Saturday when I came across this movie. I have never seen the movie myself, but I thought it was interesting the way the movie started out with Whoopie Goldberg and her friend, who went to the games early--during pregame warmups--and proceeded to heckle the coach.

No, I'm not offended. I'm new to this board, and I expect to be treated like any other poster. By the way, I enjoy reading some of comments, because sometimes you guys say some funny things that keep me laughing. GO MAGIC!!!

hey, nice to hear about that. hope to hear from you a lot more. We need some knowledge around here at times.