Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

Dwight Ticked Off At The Orlando Sentinal

New idea.... We start a "Reporter Trade Post""....

What would you trade for them? Real or funny...

Could trade them for a bad case of herpes. I think we would be getting the better end of the deal by far.

ESPN is going to interview one of the reporters for the Orlando Sentinel on Sportscenter, sometime this hour if anyone is interested in seeing what they are going to say.

ESPN's headlines were "Is Dwight leaving Orlando? Is he paving the trail to head out of O-Town" You knew they were going to eat this up.

• Upvote 1

I am from Australia, live in Australia, yet to visit USA, yet to visit Orlando.... But... The one thing that I hate just as much as ESPN is the Orlando Sentinal.

I use to go onto the papers web site for news on my Magic.. But about 1-2 years ago started to get pretty annoyed about how poor the jour.... bloggers... that write for the Magic section are. Brian and Mike are the just as bad as Jon Barry.

• Upvote 1

I dropped the Sentinel 4 years ago and have not missed them one bit.

The hacks they still have writing think stiring the pot is responsible reporting.

Dwight should ban these morons from ....

My latest:

There’s not a more pressing issue on Orlando Magic fans’ minds than the future of All-Star center Dwight Howard.

Even I find myself caught up in the mix.

Everywhere I go, the second anyone finds out I have any affiliation with the Magic, the first question I get is: “Do you think Dwight is going to leave?”

While my guess is probably just as good as yours, let’s take Orlando’s Superman at his word.

“I love the Magic,” Howard recently said via his official blog. “I’m just focused on trying to bring a title to the city of Orlando.”

Now that doesn’t sound like a player trying to catch the next plane out of town, does it?

Let’s remember that Carmelo Anthony forced his way out of Denver and LeBron James planned his escape route from Cleveland years before free agency hit. Don’t get caught up in comparing apples to oranges.

So with Howard saying the right things and remaining steadfast in his notion that he won’t talk about free agency until it’s smack dab right in front of him, isn’t time that we all put the speculation to rest? At least for now? After all, D12 can’t even become a free agent until after next season.

It would be nice if our good friends at the Orlando Sentinel could lead the charge, instead of engaging in similar tactics to the ones that reportedly ran Shaquille O’Neal out of town.

While I understand that they’re reporters and it’s their journalistic duty to report any significant updates in regards to Howard’s future, I fail to see how a dress-Dwight-in-other-uniforms website fits that criteria.

READ MORE: http://www.nba.com/magic/news/savage_end_the_speculation_dwight_howard_free_agency_051011.html

• Upvote 6