Sign in to follow this  
30Assists

A trade everyone will support

Jameer looking that happy in a dress is a little alarming. Not that there is anything wrong with that....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I say we trade Stuff for one of the dragons eggs from HBO's Game of Thrones. We get younger, and we drop some salary. And I hear might even be able to get two of them for Stuff. They have loads of upside!

• Upvote 3

Or red: think about it - red teams get away with murder. Heat, Cavs, Bulls, Hawks....

when was the last time a blue team ever won the championship? Red, Yellow, Green, silver/black have but no blue. We were doomed to fail from the beginning.

when was the last time a blue team ever won the championship? Red, Yellow, Green, silver/black have but no blue. We were doomed to fail from the beginning.

That's.....that's a really good point. Detroit? But they have red in their uniform....

Maybe this is why the refs hate the Magic?

Maybe we should rock some Silver Alternates to our jerseys? I remember a silver version of the old dazzle jersey they had in the McGrady era that I bought that looked pretty nice.

Any of our photoshopers good enough to give a look see?

Maybe we should rock some Silver Alternates to our jerseys? I remember a silver version of the old dazzle jersey they had in the McGrady era that I bought that looked pretty nice.

Any of our photoshopers good enough to give a look see?

I can't really see the silver helping us, since it's the blue that destroying our chances to win.