Sign in to follow this  
Captain Hi-Top

Obama About to Announce that the US has Killed Osama Bin Laden

Early this year, for example, Bin Laden dispatched written messages by courier to Al Qaeda franchises in Iraq, Yemen and Algeria, said three current and former U.S. officials who are familiar with the intelligence and who spoke on condition of anonymity.

"Bin Laden's guidance was, 'Remember, Americans are the primary enemy now. Don't get bogged down in local fights,' " one official said.

He said the messages probably were designed to silence restive factions within the affiliates that wanted to join forces with local insurgencies against governments.

The official said Bin Laden appeared particularly worried about attacks launched by an Algerian-based group, Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb, in North Africa.

Officials said the messages suggest that Bin Laden was concerned that without his direction, the far-flung franchises could lose their common purpose against the West and therefore diminish Al Qaeda's strategic power.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/nationworld/la-fg-bin-laden-us-20110504,0,1968383.story?page=2

• Upvote 2

I love watching liberals argue with even more extreme liberals.

and i love when they interview the racist idiots at tea party meetings because it makes it look like thats all the movement is.

I also like how the top two republican candidates right now are reality show stars.

I always knew Xenu was a neocon.

*******BEGIN TRANSMISSION*******

Ha!

Foolish sub-creature, Lord Xenu is anything but a neocon, since Xenu recognizes the importance of sustained peace for reasons of both economics and morale, as well as the importance of a sustainable tax revenue.

Only a truly pathetic, Thetan-bound man-animal could possibly believe that taxes could be repeatedly cut without a reduction in revenue.

*******END TRANSMISSION*******

Here's a question, do you understand the concept of Federalism? Because it's the exact same thing.

i don't think it's the exact same thing but I see your point. Anyway sounds like hi top posted an article about this topic.