Sign in to follow this  
Captain Hi-Top

Obama About to Announce that the US has Killed Osama Bin Laden

I know the hole goes much deeper, And Chomsky has some very serious issues with 9/11. But Zinn was pretty much on the button with most of his opinions. I do not believe everything I read, unfortunately Some, or dare I say most do. But what they read and listen to is the problem. Take H4TW, for example, I am sure he watches CNN, NBC, Fox, or any of the MSM and believes it like its straight from a higher intelligence. Too many believe it like its manna from heaven. Until their beliefs are proven to bs by the same MSM they will not change. Corporate takeover of the media has been the major failure of our society. Along with education, it is as biased as the MSM.

I don't like mainstream media. I stick to news stories and get opinionated material from more academic sources.

The issue I have with conspiracies is the same people who believe them are the people who complain about the government being inefficient and retarded.

You can't have it both ways. The government can't be full of masterminds who are able to manipulate massive events in world history that require such significant amounts of people to carry out and absolute secrecy while simultaneously be full of partisan idiots that wont take any risks in policy because any thinking out of the box is a chance that they wont be reelected next term.

Life doesn't work like that.

• Upvote 1

Back to the subject for a moment. My question from before has not been answered by any of you wizeASS posters, see I can do it too.

How is the killing of Bin Laden going to affect anything in a positive manner?

The leader of a terrorist organization that is responsible for the deaths of thousands of American civilians, soldiers, and tens of thousands of innocents in the middle east is dead. That alone is a positive. There is no counter argument for that.

The leader of a terrorist organization that is responsible for the deaths of thousands of American civilians, soldiers, and tens of thousands of innocents in the middle east is dead. That alone is a positive. There is no counter argument for that.

Curious how Bin Laden is responsible for the actions of US foreign policy.

Curious how Bin Laden is responsible for the actions of US foreign policy.

So let me ask this. You believe that when a country sends in troops in response to an attack on it's own soil, it is responding countries responsibility, not the attacker?

That's essentially saying that if I walked up to you and punched you in the face and you defended yourself and hit me back, the fault all lies with you for whatever occurs in the fight after that.

If you really wanted a strong argument to try and paint the USA as the aggressors and forcing their own viewpoints on countries that don't want them, you would have been better off referencing the creation of Israel in 1947 by the UN, but even then that was spearheaded by England.

Before the raid which led to his death, Osama Bin Laden was overheard during a news conference telling Libyan President, Muammar Gaddafi, "Catch you in WWIII." This meeting, of course, can no longer happen because he was shot and killed in the raid orchestrated by the United States Navy Seals.

"That's just disrespectful," U.S. Vice President, Joe Biden told reporters, "It's like he thinks he can just overlook us. Like we aren't a challenge. What's past is past. This isn't the same United States from 2001. This is 2011. Yeah, we had some difficulties with the economy and healthcare and what not, but we have a different government now. This is a different president. People can't just disrespect us like that anymore."

Speaker of the House, John Boehner left two security passes to a strategic meeting under Bin Laden's name at the doors of the Pentagon, "I can't say what the meeting is about," He told reporters, "but let's just say it's the closest he'll be getting to WWIII."

• Upvote 3

Before the raid which led to his death, Osama Bin Laden was overheard during a news conference telling Libyan President, Muammar Gaddafi, "Catch you in WWIII." This meeting, of course, can no longer happen because he was shot and killed in the raid orchestrated by the United States Navy Seals.

"That's just disrespectful," U.S. Vice President, Joe Biden told reporters, "It's like he thinks he can just overlook us. Like we aren't a challenge. What's past is past. This isn't the same United States from 2001. This is 2011. Yeah, we had some difficulties with the economy and healthcare and what not, but we have a different government now. This is a different president. People can't just disrespect us like that anymore."

Speaker of the House, John Boehner left two security passes to a strategic meeting under Bin Laden's name at the doors of the Pentagon, "I can't say what the meeting is about," He told reporters, "but let's just say it's the closest he'll be getting to WWIII."

Is this an actual quote? Would love to see the article, cause Biden sounds like someone in the NBA talking about how a higher seeded team is looking past him.

If it is true well:

house_oh_snap.gif

Is this an actual quote? Would love to see the article, cause Biden sounds like someone in the NBA talking about how a higher seeded team is looking past him.

If it is true well:

house_oh_snap.gif

No, I wrote that.

I put it in a quote box to make it look like a news article.

It's purposefully written to reflect how the Hawks reacted to Jameer's "Round 2" comment to Rose.

So let me ask this. You believe that when a country sends in troops in response to an attack on it's own soil, it is responding countries responsibility, not the attacker?

That's essentially saying that if I walked up to you and punched you in the face and you defended yourself and hit me back, the fault all lies with you for whatever occurs in the fight after that.

If you really wanted a strong argument to try and paint the USA as the aggressors and forcing their own viewpoints on countries that don't want them, you would have been better off referencing the creation of Israel in 1947 by the UN, but even then that was spearheaded by England.

My God, yes I am saying that one is always responsible for their own actions. That includes reactions. Let me repeat: Yes, I am saying that one always should take PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY for their actions and no amount of self-justification takes the responsibility away from the perpetrator of each individual action.

Let me put it to you this way. You punch me in the face, knock me out and run away. Now I spend $1000000 a year hiring hit squads to go through the neighborhood you are supposedly living in. They go around defending my honor and trying to make sure you don't punch me in the face again, all the while following my orders. Following my orders they break into 50 homes and gun down the owners on my behalf trying to find you and protect me from you. A bunch of them die and are maimed in the process. Plus, I only make $400000 a year and have amassed a debt that I cannot repay.

Ten years later they get you in a neighboring neighborhood. Now who is responsible for all the collateral damage in the middle afflicted to both sides? You or me?

really? you don't see one when you say UBL is the leader, yet they act independently?

Here's a question, do you understand the concept of Federalism? Because it's the exact same thing.