Sign in to follow this  
Captain Hi-Top

Obama About to Announce that the US has Killed Osama Bin Laden

*******BEGIN TRANSMISSION*******

And to think that Xenu believed fanfortoolong2's response would be a tin foil hat ready amalgamation of loosely connected points of conspiratorial gibberish like one might expect to hear from a drunk Teegeeackian at an airport bar at 2am on a Tuesday.

Mighty Lord Xenu is happy to see that...that is exactly what it was.

*******END TRANSMISSION*******

What exactly was "tin foil" Xenu? I guess you have drank too much of the gov't Kool-Aid. And what the f is a teegeeackian? Sorry I am over 40 years old and don't play childish games.

What exactly was "tin foil" Xenu? I guess you have drank too much of the gov't Kool-Aid. And what the f is a teegeeackian? Sorry I am over 40 years old and don't play childish games.

dude I used to believe that stuff when I was in high school. Then I grew up.

Then you grew what? Try investigating the truth for your self. Then actually grow.

oh ***** me for hoping to have a decent conversation.

oh ***** me for hoping to have a decent conversation.

I was on your side, until you told me grow up. Sorry but I don't buy the "mans" version of the truth, I read Zinn, Chomsky and Yes Hedges among others, I don't watch mainstream media or what I like to call the 21st century "Pravda". If you believe them then, yes the conversation is moot.

I was on your side, until you told me grow up. Sorry but I don't buy the "mans" version of the truth, I read Zinn, Chomsky and Yes Hedges among others, I don't watch mainstream media or what I like to call the 21st century "Pravda". If you believe them then, yes the conversation is moot.

Zinn and Chomsky are way too mainstream for my tastes. Sure they have some good ideas, but they've become slaves to their own popularity. Those guys are like the government's sanctioned version of dissent. They put you on the right path, but if you really want to know what's really going on, you have to break free of them too. Don't be influenced by what you read, no matter whose words they are.

The rabbit hole goes much deeper, my friend.

• Upvote 1

Zinn and Chomsky are way too mainstream for my tastes. Sure they have some good ideas, but they've become slaves to their own popularity. Those guys are like the government's sanctioned version of dissent. They put you on the right path, but if you really want to know what's really going on, you have to break free of them too. Don't be influenced by what you read, no matter whose words they are.

The rabbit hole goes much deeper, my friend.

I know the hole goes much deeper, And Chomsky has some very serious issues with 9/11. But Zinn was pretty much on the button with most of his opinions. I do not believe everything I read, unfortunately Some, or dare I say most do. But what they read and listen to is the problem. Take H4TW, for example, I am sure he watches CNN, NBC, Fox, or any of the MSM and believes it like its straight from a higher intelligence. Too many believe it like its manna from heaven. Until their beliefs are proven to bs by the same MSM they will not change. Corporate takeover of the media has been the major failure of our society. Along with education, it is as biased as the MSM.

Take H4TW, for example, I am sure he watches CNN, NBC, Fox, or any of the MSM and believes it like its straight from a higher intelligence. Too many believe it like its manna from heaven. Until their beliefs are proven to bs by the same MSM they will not change. Corporate takeover of the media has been the major failure of our society. Along with education, it is as biased as the MSM.

can you stop ASSuming please? You don't know what hibachi thinks or watches.

manna from heaven? okay, now I know i'm talking to a 16 yr old know it all.

can you stop ASSuming please? You don't know what hibachi thinks or watches.

manna from heaven? okay, now I know i'm talking to a 16 yr old know it all.

Very clever phrasing. Of course being a 16 year old I had trouble figuring it out. LMFAO!!!!!!

I did not assume anything about Hibachi, he has called into question my education and I called into question his information. that is all.

I did not mean to put down your lover. Me thinks you protest too much. LOL

Back to the subject for a moment. My question from before has not been answered by any of you wizeASS posters, see I can do it too.

How is the killing of Bin Laden going to affect anything in a positive manner?