Sign in to follow this  
StaySharp

I can't sign in -- password help email is not being sent

So my username prior to this was Sharp/7/Shooter. I couldn't seem to log in --> proceeded through the steps for password help and after a confirmation message on the site said an e-mail will be sent, i have yet to receive one. I provided the correct e-mail, and I have tried this multiple times over the last few months.

I created a new username but is there any way of getting my old one back?

So my username prior to this was Sharp/7/Shooter. I couldn't seem to log in --> proceeded through the steps for password help and after a confirmation message on the site said an e-mail will be sent, i have yet to receive one. I provided the correct e-mail, and I have tried this multiple times over the last few months.

I created a new username but is there any way of getting my old one back?

My prior username was simply "JJZ". I have experienced exactly the same thing, although I've only tried to sign in over the past 24 hours or so. I've been told 4 times that an email was sent but it never arrived.

My prior username was simply "JJZ". I have experienced exactly the same thing, although I've only tried to sign in over the past 24 hours or so. I've been told 4 times that an email was sent but it never arrived.

me 3 started an account in 07 under masazasm. I cant get a return email from the auto thing or from dan savage.

some data was lost in the transfer. Make sure you check your spam folder for the email. If you aren't getting it then I don't know what to tell you. The internet is sometimes mean to innocent people.

Well, it happened again. Forgot my password (i know, i know, i shouldn't), provided my e-mail address and yet no e-mail sent to me. I think this is an issue with changing display names prior to forgetting the password. IDK.

Well, it happened again. Forgot my password (i know, i know, i shouldn't), provided my e-mail address and yet no e-mail sent to me. I think this is an issue with changing display names prior to forgetting the password. IDK.

I just had to make a new account after more than a year of trying to recover my password because the emails never came... ever. Not in my inbox or Spam folder. I didn't even get a confirmation email that my new account was created. Obviously the server is not sending the emails. Why hasn't this been fixed, it's ridiculous.

I just had to make a new account after more than a year of trying to recover my password because the emails never came... ever. Not in my inbox or Spam folder. I didn't even get a confirmation email that my new account was created. Obviously the server is not sending the emails. Why hasn't this been fixed, it's ridiculous.

I apologize for the inconvenience. For some reason, the password retrieval system has never worked, ever since we switched over to the new boards a couple of years ago. We moderators do not have the access to retrieve or reset the passwords. I realize it isn't ideal, but the only option right now is to continue to use the new member account you created (and make sure to write your password down somewhere.).