Sign in to follow this  
Captain Hi-Top

Game 5 Orlando vs. Hawks Tuesday Night 7:30

LoL. Put yourself in San Antonios shoes. Imagine dominating all season long being consistently the best, having home-court throughout the western side and getting dominated by the 8 seed Memphis Grizzlies. We are in better shape than San Antonio right now. Atleast we gave it our all in every game although we cant make shots (soon to change). I saw the Spurs literally give up last night, it was really shocking. I cant say I didnt see it coming though. Everything went the Spurs way in the regular season, now nothings going there way.

The Magic WILL win tonight.

The Magic WILL start making their shots and the Hawks WILL start missing those contested 1 second left on the shot clock buzzer beaters and everything will return to normal.

The Magic WILL win game 6 by a comfortable margin. The Hawks will literally give up game 7 after going down by alot REALLY fast.

THAT IS ALL.

• Upvote 1

The Magic WILL start making their shots and the Hawks WILL start missing those contested 1 second left on the shot clock buzzer beaters and everything will return to normal.

That's what I've been saying to myself the whole series for each upcoming game (except now of course).

Just sayin'.

LoL. Put yourself in San Antonios shoes. Imagine dominating all season long being consistently the best, having home-court throughout the western side and getting dominated by the 8 seed Memphis Grizzlies. We are in better shape than San Antonio right now. Atleast we gave it our all in every game although we cant make shots (soon to change). I saw the Spurs literally give up last night, it was really shocking. I cant say I didnt see it coming though. Everything went the Spurs way in the regular season, now nothings going there way.

The Magic WILL win game 6 by a comfortable margin. The Hawks will literally give up game 7 after going down by alot REALLY fast.

THAT IS ALL.

The only thing I agree with is that the Magic are winning tonight.

Other than that, nope.

To Magic Personnel: Prove me wrong fellas, prove me wrong!!!!

Ok.. all this thread is missing now is a Jack Daniel post. I noticed he posted right before Game 2 in the Game Thread.. and we WON. Dude is seriously a good luck charm, I positively know it.

C'mon JD~! Where you at??

Ok.. all this thread is missing now is a Jack Daniel post. I noticed he posted right before Game 2 in the Game Thread.. and we WON. Dude is seriously a good luck charm, I positively know it.

C'mon JD~! Where you at??

I'm right here watching the wheels go round and round...

you all know what i'm going to say and to all the MAGIC NATION if there was any time we all have to support our guys...

THE TIME IS NOW !!!!!!

BELIEVE LIKE YOU NEVER HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUR TEAM NEEDS OUR SUPPORT!!!!!!!

BELIEVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4

I'm right here watching the wheels go round and round...

you all know what i'm going to say and to all the MAGIC NATION if there was any time we all have to support our guys...

THE TIME IS NOW !!!!!!

BELIEVE LIKE YOU NEVER HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUR TEAM NEEDS OUR SUPPORT!!!!!!!

BELIEVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMEN BROTHA!

What is wrong with their defense? They aren't built for scoring matches, so they've got to go out and defend their goal, but whatever better for me!

They're just a young team with 2 of their 3 original captains out in Crosby and Malkin so they make a lot of mental mistakes. Plus Fleury is one of the most inconsistent goalies in the league. When he's on, he's elite but when he's not, different story.

Anyways, Go Magic!

They're just a young team with 2 of their 3 original captains out in Crosby and Malkin so they make a lot of mental mistakes. Plus Fleury is one of the most inconsistent goalies in the league. When he's on, he's elite but when he's not, different story.

Anyways, Go Magic!

Here we are on the brink of elimination, talking about hockey...

What the hell happened to Ryno, Hedo and Jason (sans g4) this series?

Talk about disappearing acts.

Anderson's been my biggest disappointment