Sign in to follow this  
Hawks2011

Why the Hawks will win this series.

Gilbert "I can't quick step to the rim anymore or I might blow a knee out" Arenas.

281160490921c2b1c98f9cb8914c43db61226fe1.gif

The sad thing is, this bum squad actually TRADED for this used P.O.S.

GOOD LORD!!!!

Otis Smith traded away VC, a legit starting Center in Gortat, and a shooter for Gunbert, Hedo, and other various scrubs. How he kept his job a second after signing away on those deals I will never understand. I thought out GM was terrible....good lord is right..

Otis Smith traded away VC, a legit starting Center in Gortat, and a shooter for Gunbert, Hedo, and other various scrubs. How he kept his job a second after signing away on those deals I will never understand. I thought out GM was terrible....good lord is right..

Has to be one of the worst trades of the year, if not the absolute worst. Why would you give up VC, your solid backup center which could start for many teams, and a legit sharpshooter for two beat-down bums. Man oh man, if I were a Magic fan I would be begging for a new GM right about now, especially since this team is now being exposed.

Has to be one of the worst trades of the year, if not the absolute worst. Why would you give up VC, your solid backup center which could start for many teams, and a legit sharpshooter for two beat-down bums. Man oh man, if I were a Magic fan I would be begging for a new GM right about now, especially since this team is now being exposed.

Guess there is something in the water..

these trolls aren't even really good. A lot more like Redlion than some of the more effective trolls.

I know, lmfao. They are trying to stir people up, but are just going back and forth with each other while nobody bothers with them. It's pretty funny.

Maybe you guys should try RealGM instead. I think you can get a better rise out of the posters there.

these trolls aren't even really good. A lot more like Redlion than some of the more effective trolls.

Of course you aren't going to say we're good. We're leaving you speechless. No one even wanted to debate my original post, I just got a thumbs down :( You guys were quick to flame Hawks2011 before I got here though! Not up for any legitimate debates I see. This board is garbage. Your idea of a debate is posting a barrage of gifs at someone. Nice try though!

Truth hurts doesn't it?

• Downvote 3

I know, lmfao. They are trying to stir people up, but are just going back and forth with each other while nobody bothers with them. It's pretty funny.

Maybe you guys should try RealGM instead. I think you can get a better rise out of the posters there.

I don't know if they can get a rise out of any message board. We're talking about the hawks here. Their glory days were over 50 years ago when the team was still in St Louis

• Upvote 1

Of course you aren't going to say we're good. We're leaving you speechless. No one even wanted to debate my original post, I just got a thumbs down :( You guys were quick to flame Hawks2011 before I got here though! Not up for any legitimate debates I see. This board is garbage. Your idea of a debate is posting a barrage of gifs at someone. Nice try though!

Truth hurts doesn't it?

Don't think there can be a "legitimate" debate with the garbage you posted. You make it sound like you've won by an average of 25 points so far...

I was not yet a member back then, but i remember a sixers fan also trolling the board.

What happened after 6 games? oops

Edit: Don't talk about bad officiating. Don't foul dwight, and we'll see what happens.

• Upvote 1

kay whatever you say there buddy. If it weren't for a few miracle buzzer beaters and Crawford making some shots with a hand in his face, the Magic would've won without much drama. Your Game 1 performance was more of a fluke than your Game 2 performance, all of our meetings this year except Game 1 were low scoring, grind it out games. Atlanta's backcourt got hot and ended up scoring 103 points.

Carpet cleaning