Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

2011 Playoffs

Why did Kevin Durant wear a backup during the post game press conference? Maybe 'cuz he got taken to school by Galinari or something? Just curious; never seen someone sport a back pack at a press conference.

If this series was officiated more fair...i would tell you right now that NOLA would win. The calls and what the Lakers are allowed to get away with doesn't surprise me one bit. During crucial runs by the Hornets, you almost always expected a bad call to go against them and it did.

If this series was officiated more fair...i would tell you right now that NOLA would win. The calls and what the Lakers are allowed to get away with doesn't surprise me one bit. During crucial runs by the Hornets, you almost always expected a bad call to go against them and it did.

I agree with your point, but you cannot disregard the Lakers' size. Having Bynum, Gasol and Odom patrolling the paint makes it near impossible for the other team to have other tactic than to shoot lights out in order to win.

Just check the 1st quarter. At one point NOLA was something like 8/9 fg, and ahead by 1. How can you explain that?

Thanks again, damn Grizzlies GM, for creating a dinasty to get Kwame, Crittenton, and a couple of draft picks.

I agree with your point, but you cannot disregard the Lakers' size. Having Bynum, Gasol and Odom patrolling the paint makes it near impossible for the other team to have other tactic than to shoot lights out in order to win.

Just check the 1st quarter. At one point NOLA was something like 8/9 fg, and ahead by 1. How can you explain that?

Thanks again, damn Grizzlies GM, for creating a dinasty to get Kwame, Crittenton, and a couple of draft picks.

Since I'm blindly convinced the league is rigged, I would make up some bull**** excuse that they didn't care about the first quarter because the game is called more closely in the final quarters.

Its like the officials were controlling the game at a pace that favored the Lakers momentum rather than just calling fouls. I even saw some plays where the Hornets rushed plays so the officials couldn't discuss their calls just so they wouldn't be even more of a bigger hole they were already in.