Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

2011 Playoffs

Rose is far from an amazing PG. He's a really good shooting guard playing PG, in a team desperately needing a good play maker.

Dumb end to the fourth quarter by Rose... 8 seconds left and you settle for a step-back turnaround jumpshot? Really? No drive to the basket? And he shouldn't be shooting 7 3PTers in any game, even if he is making them.

These OT games have really shown the age of this Bulls club. Once they get smarter and build some more toughness, they can be a force, but right now, they are weak. Very bad decision making down the stretch.

Agree.

I just can't believe he settled for that jumper. It was almost painful to see a guy who's specialty is to penetrate and who's jump shot isn't the best run the clock down and shoot a long 2.

Right there I knew they would most likely lose since they weren't executing well enough to survive 5 more minutes. Every possession was like a TO or a brick shot waiting to happen.

I agree Rose is overrated but I can't really hate the guy since he's actually a nice person. But Lebron has become Mr. Taunting Taunt again.. there's no match for that guy.

I love the Mavs this post season. Kidd and Dirk have gone a long way and have worked hard for years. JJ is a co-islander. I will definitely enjoy if the Mavs crush the Heat in the finals.

Go Mavs!

Rose shows how overrated he is.

Also, I have a confession to make: I am rooting for the Heat in the ECF's. BUT, I am 100% rooting for the Mavs in the Finals. I just can't like Chicago. Just can't.

Same here

I still can't believe that all game Rose was calling for screens when he had Mike Bibby and Chalmers on him but when LEBRON was guarding him he decided to take him 1 on 1. Dude has it all mixed up.

I still can't believe that all game Rose was calling for screens when he had Mike Bibby and Chalmers on him but when LEBRON was guarding him he decided to take him 1 on 1. Dude has it all mixed up.

I think it had to be a level of pride that went in his head. The top dog vs top dog. Former MVP vs new MVP. I believe he thought if he was going to make that shot then it was going to be 1v1 against the leader.

I think it had to be a level of pride that went in his head. The top dog vs top dog. Former MVP vs new MVP. I believe he thought if he was going to make that shot then it was going to be 1v1 against the leader.

Well then his head is in the wrong place because he's nowhere near the level of LeBron James, isn't a good jump shooter, AND shouldn't be taking shots he's not good at over a 6'8 athletic freak.

Well then his head is in the wrong place because he's nowhere near the level of LeBron James, isn't a good jump shooter, AND shouldn't be taking shots he's not good at over a 6'8 athletic freak.

Oh I agree. Hints why he shouldln't be MVP.

I was just trying to think of a reason of why he would try to take a fader against Lebron especially with the friendly whistle he recieves.

Really hope the Bulls are able to pull it out.

If nothing else, watching Bogans face off against Deshawn as starters in a FINALS series would debunk every basketball myth known to man.