Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

2011 Playoffs

Remarkably, a series featuring LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, Chris Bosh and Shaquille O'neal may be the least captivating matchup in the second round not named Atlanta/Chicago. Maybe it's the dislikeability factor, because I just don't care who advances.

I <3 Memphis.

Gritty, composed, athletic roster with a high-low offense. High energy on defense.

Couple that with a developing wing in Henry, and baby, you got a stew going.

Oh, and no Gay.

I'm envious.

I want our team to get Gay so hard

I want our team to get Gay so hard

It's gonna happen, book it

actually, what's gonna happen is that Gay will be back and Memphis will see how good they can be with Gay playing the way they are (if that's possible). . . Magic will trade everyone for Prince and Camby and by the deadline Memphis won't be as good and try to deal Gay, and the Cavs will end up trading for him using Jamison and Hickson

book it

It's gonna happen, book it

actually, what's gonna happen is that Gay will be back and Memphis will see how good they can be with Gay playing the way they are (if that's possible). . . Magic will trade everyone for Prince and Camby and by the deadline Memphis won't be as good and try to deal Gay, and the Cavs will end up trading for him using Jamison and Hickson

book it

lolol i could actually see that happening :svgsad:

Remarkably, a series featuring LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, Chris Bosh and Shaquille O'neal may be the least captivating matchup in the second round not named Atlanta/Chicago. Maybe it's the dislikeability factor, because I just don't care who advances.

I don't know why but it just felt so boring and slow. I was flipping the channel between this and fast and furious 2, that's how bad it was.

Rondo is one tough little fella. That was no PP-wheelchair fake injury, that was real. And it looked painful as hell!

To come back, using his arm although favoring it (for obvious reasons)... that makes me give him huge amount of kudos.

I never thought I'd be cheering for the Celtics, but I HOPE they take down the Heat.

But my team for the remainder of the playoffs, are the Griz! Go MEM :D

• Upvote 1