Sign in to follow this  
Dave Corzine Back again!!!

Dwight being traded this summer.

This wont happen. Why? Because Otis has already said that he wont be trading Dwight. No matter what kind of offer he will get he wont be giving up on Dwight.

If D12 tells him that he's going to leave next year unless we win a championship, I think we should trade him (unless we can somehow get CP3/D-Will or another ridiculous Superstar).

I'd rather be the Denver Nuggets instead of the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Can I end this right now by saying this won't happen.

Anyone who really thinks that the Magic will trade Dwight Howard this summer shouldn't be in the sports journalism business. SERIOUSLY

• Upvote 3

Can I end this right now by saying this won't happen.

Anyone who really thinks that the Magic will trade Dwight Howard this summer shouldn't be in the sports journalism business. SERIOUSLY

end it by shutting down this thread, and any other thread that talks about trading dwight..especially at playoff time, let's concentrate on that!:creaturedance:

• Upvote 2

If D12 tells him that he's going to leave next year unless we win a championship, I think we should trade him (unless we can somehow get CP3/D-Will or another ridiculous Superstar).

I'd rather see Otis keep him, blow up the team, and try to re-sign Dwight with another good player/young star.

And I think I'd rather be Cleveland than Nuggets. Nuggets will most likely be stuck in 1st-2nd round for the next few years. At least Cleveland will suck a few more and hope to get a superstar in the draft.

end it by shutting down this thread, and any other thread that talks about trading dwight..especially at playoff time, let's concentrate on that!:creaturedance:

This x1000!!!

What if the Cavs win the lottery and end up with a centerpiece player? Denver isn't going anywhere, either is this team. You need a new GM to blow this thing up to make a last ditch effort and getting another guy with Dwight, if not, you rebuild without him. I don't want a bunch of overpaid mediocre players winning 36 games a year and going nowhere.

Nuggets: Howard and filler for Bynum and Pau.

Cavs: Don't trade him