Sign in to follow this  
Captain Hi-Top

Forum Connection

I've had this problem for a month now. It take a few times to pull up the page at home but at work I can pull it up everytime. I just thought it was something with my IP address

I used to have the problem. I could not on log on for 3-4 to days at a time, and then my husband got us a new modem, and I have the problem every so often.

I used to have the problem. I could not on log on for 3-4 to days at a time, and then my husband got us a new modem, and I have the problem every so often.

That's not this issue. This is happening constantly, but not preventing you from logging in, only from accessing the site intermittently during the time you are logged on.

I have had similar issues.

However, my biggest frustration (unrelated, but no one has given me any advice as to how to fix this) is that, since the change, I haven't been able to chat. This is all I get when clicking on chat...

auawew.png

Let's see if any kind soul can help me in this neck of the forums...

That explains your.. disappearance. I'm also experiencing the loading problem for my profile photo which is very frustrating. I often wonder why some of the other parts of the forum don't function such as the gallery and why the other forum skins have suddenly disappeared overtime. Watching this bright screen is eye..irritating sometimes.

Could not log in all night on firefox said could not find server. Then on Internet explorer had to google search and was only able to log in through the forum link.