Sign in to follow this  
Captain Hi-Top

Forum Connection

so clearly a DNS issue, and it seems to be a matter of how and how often the ISP updates their DNS records. I am opening a line of communication with brighthouse to see if they can clearly see the issue and work on fixing it together.

those still having issues please feel free to share details of the problems, it will continue to help fix it.

I have looked at the dns from the data center to IP, to the server, to the dns record, to the DNS domain, to the truebluenation.com domain, etc, and its all in place perfectly. But for some reason some users DNS isnt being updated somewhere between us and the ISP...

We will get this fixed ASAP.

• Upvote 3

i've been able to get on pretty reliably the last 24 hours or so..when i say reliably i mean i can get on within a couple of attempts versus not at all..i still can't get on at all on my ipad..

so clearly a DNS issue, and it seems to be a matter of how and how often the ISP updates their DNS records. I am opening a line of communication with brighthouse to see if they can clearly see the issue and work on fixing it together.

those still having issues please feel free to share details of the problems, it will continue to help fix it.

I have looked at the dns from the data center to IP, to the server, to the dns record, to the DNS domain, to the truebluenation.com domain, etc, and its all in place perfectly. But for some reason some users DNS isnt being updated somewhere between us and the ISP...

Thank you.

thank-you-based-god.jpg

everything points to this being 100% fixed from both sides...

be sure if your using the google dns to clear history cashe, cookies, etc...

but what brighthouse was seeing and what was there werent exactly the same,

let me know if this continues after cache and history and cookies have been deleted...

hopefully we can count this as resolved for good...

let me know!

Thanks!

let me know if this continues after cache and history and cookies have been deleted...

let me know!

Thanks!

thanks for getting it taken care of so fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we got playoffs coming up:)

let me know!

Thanks!

Looks good from my end. Thanks!