Sign in to follow this  
Captain Hi-Top

Forum Connection

Okay, I still can't access the forum from my laptop. Even through anonymouse.org.

IP: 67.8.174.166

Host: 166.174.8.67.cfl.res.rr.com

ISP: Brighthouse

We have made some changes to IP strings that are completely blocked, and rebooted the server, post if these things continue after this point, and we will keep digging. Also if it does, post who your ISP is where it is happening.

Thanks!

still doeesn't work for me, i am with brighthouse as well..

It is neither on our or brighthouse's side technically its in the middle. we should be able to fix it though.

is there any different at all in visiting:

forum.truebluenation.com

vs

trubluenation.com/forum

?

there probably isnt, but just covering all bases..

and lastly are you coming from a bookmark or typing it in directly each time? if its a bookmark, try typing it in see if that changes anything..

Thanks for all of the input/help!

also, are any of you accessing it with the link to the old orlandomagiczone.com site?

if so it may be part of the DDOS/firewall settings getting forwarded from the old link to this one automatically.

if so updating your bookmark with the current link may help resolve it as well.

just another thought.

Thanks!

I've tried using the bookmark, typing it in, going to the main page and clicking on the link there, using a search engine and going to the link from there all with the same result. I'm on Brighthouse as well.

I've tried using the bookmark, typing it in, going to the main page and clicking on the link there, using a search engine and going to the link from there all with the same result. I'm on Brighthouse as well.

This^^^

I, too, am on Brighthouse. I think the problem lies with Brighthouse. I did not start having this problem until last Wednesday or Thursday.

Have you tried Google DNS?

It is neither on our or brighthouse's side technically its in the middle. we should be able to fix it though.

is there any different at all in visiting:

forum.truebluenation.com

vs

trubluenation.com/forum

?

there probably isnt, but just covering all bases..

and lastly are you coming from a bookmark or typing it in directly each time? if its a bookmark, try typing it in see if that changes anything..

Thanks for all of the input/help!

I tried both, with no resolution. I'm typing it in each time. I even cleared my settings, cookies, history, everything. Google DNS doesn't help on my laptop.

What is interesting is that I can hide my IP address logging in through anonymouse.org, and look around fine, but not while logged in. Once I log in, it goes back to being "unable to find". Whatever you did earlier seems to have corrected the issue on my main computer, but my laptop is still having the same issue.

Thanks for looking into this.