Sign in to follow this  
Captain Hi-Top

Forum Connection

The last 24 hours has seen me having extreme difficulty getting on the boards. First time it has been this bad for me. I assume the rest of you experienced the same thing?

this is the first i have been able to get on in a day and a half, i hope someone is working on this...

Guys that continue to say they're having problems, can you please do what hibachi and Captain posted and see if it works? Also, where do you live, what's your Internet Service Provider, do you use a router, etc, etc

Maybe posting X-rated content all over the board will get someone that can actually fix the problem (not the mods, who are doing this for "fun") to pay attention.

We got their attention, with the thread I linked in the first post, and with the responses here, I think they will see that it is not an isolated issue.

Maybe posting X-rated content all over the board will get someone that can actually fix the problem (not the mods, who are doing this for "fun") to pay attention.

It's not like we the regular mods can do anything about this issue...

man...i have been tryin to register to this site since the preseason started....hahaha....been on the site before the switch...

anyways better late than never....been holdin it down for the Magic on here even tho i couldn't post....LETS GO MAGIC!

I've found i have problems connecting to the main truebluenation page but if i find a random topic after typing in truebluenation in he web address bar it will let me on.

I have more problems connecting in seminole county than up in tallahassee. I use brighthouse at home and some random small internet company in tally.

Finally able to pull up the site from my computer.

I think I'll just keep it open 24/7 in a different tab bar.

I'm on Brighthouse and haven't been able to connect from home for the past 3 days. It's fine at work and on my phone but no luck from home.

Yeah that's always the problem here too. If I get shut out from home, it works fine at work and also on my phone.. but I hate browsing on my phonel, let alone replying.

We have made some changes to IP strings that are completely blocked, and rebooted the server, post if these things continue after this point, and we will keep digging. Also if it does, post who your ISP is where it is happening.

Thanks!