Sign in to follow this  
chris23

Magic will be lucky to get out of the first round

I think one thing it does signify is how much we miss JJ's points and play off the bench. We've been real inconsistent since he went out.

Of course, correlation isn't causation, but still: hope he's back for the playoffs.

I think one thing it does signify is how much we miss JJ's points and play off the bench. We've been real inconsistent since he went out.

Of course, correlation isn't causation, but still: hope he's back for the playoffs.

I think its more of a combination of things. I mean we weren't winning against +500 teams when Bassa was out and won when he came back, does this mean is that important for us?

So, Gilbert Arenas.... Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

So, Gilbert Arenas.... Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

It might just be a lack of sleep but I have no idea what you said here

It might just be a lack of sleep but I have no idea what you said here

Ditto that.

Norman: as far as Bass is concerned, yes - I think he's a key piece, too. This year has been a bad one for injuries for us. 'Meer, JJ, Bass, Arenas (ongoing), that weird flu-bug, Duhon, etc.

It seems like everyone's been down at some point this season. Hard to get on a roll.

I'd say that Bass, with his ability to take some of the rebounding and scoring burden off of Dwight, Ryan for the same reasons and also his range (although he's pulling a 'Shard and settling for threes now - DON'T FORGET YOUR DRIVE, RYNO), and JJ for his scoring off the bench. Those three guys, and Hedo when his head's in it, are our key pieces outside Dwight and 'Meer.

Maybe JRich will explode in the playoffs, but I just haven't seen it yet.

Maybe JRich will explode in the playoffs, but I just haven't seen it yet.

I still don't get why people are waiting for the playoffs to change things. Remember when we thought that about Vince? Yeah, that turned out great! J-Rich is clutch, and thats about it. Without Steve Nash, he's gonna struggle to be consistent.

I still don't get why people are waiting for the playoffs to change things. Remember when we thought that about Vince? Yeah, that turned out great! J-Rich is clutch, and thats about it. Without Steve Nash, he's gonna struggle to be consistent.

Well, the difference being that JRich has actually done impressive things in the post-season. So has Gil, Hedo helped get us to the finals, etc.

Vince's postseason history was to fade into meaninglessness and that's exactly what he did.

I'm hoping the guys (especially JRich, since I don't think Gil is anywhere near 100% yet) find that competitive edge once the postseason starts. I think a lot of them are just coasting right now, bored and waiting for it all to start.

And we have a couple key injuries that I think we're being extra-careful with (I'm talking JJ here) that if it were near the beginning of the season, they'd be playing. But since the playoffs are only a few games away, why risk it? As long as we don't lose our seeding to Atlanta, get the guys to 100% rather than risk re-injury.