Sign in to follow this  
Chase

Game Thread: Orlando Suns Vs Phoenix Magic

However I hate the fact that they think Rose deserves that MVP award.

Why wouldn't he deserve to be an MVP? Because some people around here say he shouldn't? He's carried the team w/o Boozer at times and w/o Noah at times. He's been consistent all year long. He's as deserving for the MVP as Howard is.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why wouldn't he deserve to be an MVP? Because some people around here say he shouldn't? He's carried the team w/o Boozer at times and w/o Noah at times. He's been consistent all year long. He's as deserving for the MVP as Howard is.

When you want to talk mvp I think it should be 50% offense and 50% defense. When you compare the two offensively their numbers are in my opinion in favor of dwight when you consider rebounds, assists, blocks, fg% and steals. Now when you look at the other side of the equation, defense, its not even close. Dwight is 10 times more disruptive on the defensive end. Teams dont even attempt to test him inside anymore except when it is just a bold attempt to foul him out (see charlotte last year). Boozer, Noah and Deng are better than anyone on the Magic roster at this point. Sure they are made better by Rose but they are just better quality players than dwight has on our roster (thanks Otis you freaking talent genius). Dwight should be garnishing a lot more votes for mvp than he is. He is bringing it every night on both ends and quite frankly he IS a one man team!

When you want to talk mvp I think it should be 50% offense and 50% defense. When you compare the two offensively their numbers are in my opinion in favor of dwight when you consider rebounds, assists, blocks, fg% and steals. Now when you look at the other side of the equation, defense, its not even close. Dwight is 10 times more disruptive on the defensive end. Teams dont even attempt to test him inside anymore except when it is just a bold attempt to foul him out (see charlotte last year). Boozer, Noah and Deng are better than anyone on the Magic roster at this point. Sure they are made better by Rose but they are just better quality players than dwight has on our roster (thanks Otis you freaking talent genius). Dwight should be garnishing a lot more votes for mvp than he is. He is bringing it every night on both ends and quite frankly he IS a one man team!

We have a couple of guys underachieving, that's for sure, but to call us a one man team is absurd.

On game topic, Gortat seems to have improved his jumpshot considerably. It looked very good today.

As I've stated before, Gortat jumper was already very good when he was still playing in Europe.

For some reasons, he's never found a way to show it with us, and I'm still convinced that Stan should have tried a little harder to find a way to play him with Dwight. But this just in the past.

Also, his defense on Dwight was above average at least. Especially considering how patethic was R.Lopez on him.

As I've stated before, Gortat jumper was already very good when he was still playing in Europe.

For some reasons, he's never found a way to show it with us, and I'm still convinced that Stan should have tried a little harder to find a way to play him with Dwight. But this just in the past.

Also, his defense on Dwight was above average at least. Especially considering how patethic was R.Lopez on him.

Could have gotten Gerald Wallace and Nazr for Gortat if we waited, or is that a too good of a deal for Jordan to accept?