Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

The Official Soccer Thread

The problem is we always play to the level of our competition (besides Spain). We go stride for stride with England yet we can't beat Panama? Makes no sense, especially when Canada draws Panama right after we layed the smackdown on them.

My hockey coach used to have a saying, "when you let yourself roll around in ****, you stink". That's what our guys are doing right now, I expect a better effort and a win against Jamaica.

In the defense of Panama, that was their B team last night against Canada.

I went to the game down in Tampa last week. Excellent seats, 4 rows away from the field. Any way to sum it up in a nutshell got drunk off my ass, started a huge USA chant in my section and got into a random fight with Panama fans in the parking lot. Good times.

Btw the refs in the game we HORRENDOUS

Last night on Fox Spanish I was watching a Brazil-Honduras game from Copa America celebrated in Colombia in 2001. There I saw Denilson and I remembered how good this guy was in Sao Pablo and the high expectations there were for him. If I remember correctly, he was sold to Real Betis (Spain) for 32mil which at that time, Denilson was the most expensive transfere there had been. In Real Betis this dude sucked to bad and even though he played for Brazil's national team, he was never able to play at the level expected. It's just sad to see those skills go to waste like that. I wonder where he is now.

I went to the game down in Tampa last week. Excellent seats, 4 rows away from the field. Any way to sum it up in a nutshell got drunk off my ass, started a huge USA chant in my section and got into a random fight with Panama fans in the parking lot. Good times.

Btw the refs in the game we HORRENDOUS

Yeah, I didn't know you could shove somebody to the ground and be rewarded with a penalty kick. Even though the refs were NBA like, we still played like ass, and that's why we lost.

Denilson had talent (like we say in Portugal) to give and sell, but when your mind doesn't work your feet won't also.

Good match given the circumstances (Jozy got hurt and Bradley went full retard in benching Landon). Ricketts is a stud goalie, glad he's on the Galaxy.

Now, let's go beat Panama 7-0 like we were supposed to last time.

USA looked the great today, or I should say the best tehy've looked so far. Onto the Semis!!!

I watched the game and if Jamaica's striker didn't have a mental breakdown USA would have been down very early in the game. But I'm glad USA won

Oh, and FC Porto's coach will sign for Chelsea for 17 million $

I'm a sad puppy.. he's an awesome coach and will probably take our best players with him

He's freaking Captain America, it would be like benching Dwight.

Even if he has had a crappy tourney so far and he arrived in DC from LA at 7:30 AM on gameday? Dude is tired, Bradley played it right. He will play the full 90 on Wednesday.

Even if he has had a crappy tourney so far and he arrived in DC from LA at 7:30 AM on gameday? Dude is tired, Bradley played it right. He will play the full 90 on Wednesday.

If crappy tourney was a reason Dempsey and Altidore would be banned from the field.