Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

The Official Soccer Thread

Well that was a hopeless. The real athletes are on other teams so no big deal.

Missed in all the World Cup Hoopla:

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2014/07/01/hes-here-orlando-city-unveil-brazilian-star-kaka-clubs-first-designated-play

Orlando City SC took another huge step toward their 2015 MLS expansion debut on Tuesday with the unveiling of Brazilian playmaker Kaka as the club's first Designated Player.

The 2007 FIFA World Player of the Year and 2002 World Cup winner arrived in Orlando to a hero's welcome on Monday night, and was warmly received by club president Phil Rawlins and his staff in a Tuesday morning press conference.

"We not only brought a Brazilian superstar, we brought a world superstar," Rawlins said at the event. "Today we put MLS on notice. We may be franchise No. 21, but we're not here to make up the numbers.

Brazil got destroyed. I'm surprised. Soccer is the only thing they have. All good things come to an end however.

Brazil got destroyed. I'm surprised. Soccer is the only thing they have. All good things come to an end however.

Soccer is the only thing they have? Sorry bro but that sounds a little ignorant.

Soccer is the only thing they have? Sorry bro but that sounds a little ignorant.

I'm pretty sure that was a joke, mate.