Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

The Official Soccer Thread

USA avoided the group of death last year but not this time. Jeez what a grinder... Africa's best team. The best team in the Americas. The best team in Europe (sorry Pedrosa, I have to give the nod to Germany over your boys, and over Spain as well). And then the #5 ranked team in the world. 2 very good teams are not gonna make it out of that group.

USA avoided the group of death last year but not this time. Jeez what a grinder... Africa's best team. The best team in the Americas. The best team in Europe (sorry Pedrosa, I have to give the nod to Germany over your boys, and over Spain as well). And then the #5 ranked team in the world. 2 very good teams are not gonna make it out of that group.

Yeah, I still rate Spain above everyone because they've won everything in the last 5 years though.

Gonna be a fun world cup, I'm worried

Yeah, I still rate Spain above everyone because they've won everything in the last 5 years though.

Gonna be a fun world cup, I'm worried

Spain are still the best team if you ask me. That midfield is unbelievable. Belgium is a team to watch when the world cup comes around.

Spain are still the best team if you ask me. That midfield is unbelievable. Belgium is a team to watch when the world cup comes around.

True. Belgium looks great and they're in an easy group

Big game tonight for the White Blue and Red. Mauro, aren't you from Portugal.