Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

The Official Soccer Thread

My brain itches. He scored on the last possession...that is unreal. I guess that's what USA gets for holding the ball like that.

As an Englishman I'm embarrassed to even discuss the world cup at the moment but I just came by to say that the USA/Portugal game was pretty good to watch. It's a shame that probably only one of the 2 teams will make it to the next round. Also this goal is still the best of the world cup so far:

As an Englishman I'm embarrassed to even discuss the world cup at the moment but I just came by to say that the USA/Portugal game was pretty good to watch. It's a shame that probably only one of the 2 teams will make it to the next round. Also this goal is still the best of the world cup so far:

You shouldn't be ashamed of that first game. Italy-England was great but only one could've won.

And I'm also sad that only 2 teams from Group G can advance (Germany, Ghana, USA, Portugal). They've given us some of the best games of the tournament while Group H has been quite ****ty (Belgium, Russia, Algeria, Korea)

You shouldn't be ashamed of that first game. Italy-England was great but only one could've won.

And I'm also sad that only 2 teams from Group G can advance (Germany, Ghana, USA, Portugal). They've given us some of the best games of the tournament while Group H has been quite ****ty (Belgium, Russia, Algeria, Korea)

Yea both the Germany/Ghana game and the USA/Portugal games were great.

Yea H hasn't been the best, I think more than anything Belgium have just been underwhelming considering their talent. The Algeria/Korea game earlier was awesome though.

James with the best goal of the tournament

It sure was. Reminded me of maxi rodriguez goal vs Mexico in a WC.

James is getting expensive by the minute. Too bad he plays for Monaco