Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

The Official Soccer Thread

Being born in Spain, I was absolutely stoked when Spain won the World Cup last year. I actually hope to make it to Brazil in 2014 for the tournament.

Anybody know where I can get English Permiere League games? I have a good friend who is a huge Newcastle fan and I made an agreement with him that I will become a Newcastle fan if he becomes a Magic fan and he agreed. :)

Being born in Spain, I was absolutely stoked when Spain won the World Cup last year. I actually hope to make it to Brazil in 2014 for the tournament.

Anybody know where I can get English Permiere League games? I have a good friend who is a huge Newcastle fan and I made an agreement with him that I will become a Newcastle fan if he becomes a Magic fan and he agreed. :)

Fox sports. The season is almost over though.

Wow, Belluschi and Falcao winning Europa League, and River here is very close to relegation.

Yeah, what's up with that? River and Boca used to be the top dogs

Yeah, what's up with that? River and Boca used to be the top dogs

I stopped following Argentinian soccer, but I think it has to do with financial issues. They may not be able to spend on good players as they used to.

Crazy relegation battle in the Premier League!

Birmingham, Blackpool and West Ham were the unfortunates

Crazy relegation battle in the Premier League!

Birmingham, Blackpool and West Ham were the unfortunates

Yep was a pretty crazy day for the teams at the bottom. I think 4 or 5 teams dropped in and out of the relegation zone during the day, really felt for some of the fans who watched their teams drop down a division.

Looking forward to the champ league final. I'm actually hoping Mau utd beat Barca. I love Barcas football but I've gotten so fed up of their play acting and their attitude if things aren't going their way. They're clearly the best team on the planet so I don't understand why they act like they do, maybe they have a sense on entitlement, even so, it grates on me. Should be an entertaining game though.

Yep was a pretty crazy day for the teams at the bottom. I think 4 or 5 teams dropped in and out of the relegation zone during the day, really felt for some of the fans who watched their teams drop down a division.

Looking forward to the champ league final. I'm actually hoping Mau utd beat Barca. I love Barcas football but I've gotten so fed up of their play acting and their attitude if things aren't going their way. They're clearly the best team on the planet so I don't understand why they act like they do, maybe they have a sense on entitlement, even so, it grates on me. Should be an entertaining game though.

Agreed. My club won the Uefa Europa League so I'd like to see them tested against Barca, but Barcelona guys are becoming too cocky so Man Utd winning wouldn't make me upset at all.

I'd disagree with you 2. Don't just judge them based on the 4 recent games against Real Madrid. IMO Barcelona is the best team in the world, but Real Madrid was playing better than them after and beat them in Copa del Rey. Pepe in the middle was a beast and blocked Messi completely, so they had no choice, but to play theater and fake fouls to get some red card. I think that was a cheap move for a great team, but look where they are. While there are questions marks today because of the way the acted in a couple of months from now you will just remember that they won the Champions league.

I also hope for a great match.

Even though the match is currently tied 1-1, Barca is playing at another whole new level. Man U could not get ahold of the ball, and only tied because of a great Rooney-Giggs "pick n roll".

The level of Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Dani Alves, and how they distribute the ball and play "on the ground", it is something i have not seen in a football team since i was born. IMO, The best team of the last 20 years, easily.