Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

The Official Soccer Thread

No problem, man. I agree that Arsenal got robbed but that Messi goal was pure class. And I was watching Liverpool-Wolves and nearly jumped off the sofa with that goal, Raul has some serious shot power. He scored an amazing goal for Portugal some months ago.. I'll try to find it

I agree that perhaps Arsenal didn't deserve Van Persie to be sent off. However, to claim Arsenal were robbed is ridiculous. They didn't have a single shot on target the whole game, they scored from an own goal, and Koscielny should've been sent off twice. Barcelona should also have been given another penalty when Diaby took out Messi in the first half.

The best side won over the 2 legs, and I'm looking forward to seeing them again. The goal Xavi scored was very good as well. Pinpoint passing. A real joy to watch.

Agree on the Barcelona game. No need for a second yellow.

VCplusD12 since you're a Porto fan, any news on Falcao and James Rodriguez? I heard around Christmas that an English team wanted him and that James Rodriguez was going to be sold to Español because he wasn't playing at all.

James was a beast in Argentina and I can't understand why he hasn't been called for the national team yet. Our best forwards are Falcao, Rodallega and him, but they keep calling scrubs instead of James.

Falcao may be sold next summer but James is staying for sure, he's starting to explode now. Hulk was suspended for last game and Varela's condition isn't the best so James is playing more and more.

Well, I told you you'd have to be careful with Braga.. Portugal's got 3 of the 8 Europa League finalists

:bigparty:

Well, I told you you'd have to be careful with Braga.. Portugal's got 3 of the 8 Europa League finalists

:bigparty:

Yeah it sucked we lost.I think it would have been a different story if Suarez wasn't cup tied.Look at what Suarez did today, the man is a beast. Why Am i the only one posting goals?..lol

.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j894mROt9gY