Sign in to follow this  
Drain-O

Stan Van Gundy is Awesome

because of this I dont think dwight will play for the nba after 2012, how could he be great if he is there only to take a beating.

I doubt Dwight is that mentally weak and soft

looks like another person sucks at detecting sarcasm.

Maybe they didn't like your joke. Ever think of that?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As much as I do not like Van Gundy's coaching, rotations etc. I do love that he is one of the only coaches that actually steps up and pushes for the terrible issues of the NBA to be fixed (though I have come to the conclusion that the NBA will always be biased)

I would love to see Van Gundy to be the NBA commisioner, he would actually run the league fairly and address issues unlike that ***** wit David Stern.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I doubt Dwight is that mentally weak and soft

Why is it being mentally weak or soft? he is supposed to play basketball not boxing. After all he cant do anything about it, if he hits someone he could get suspended for the whole season, that doesn't change anything.

I really love SVG to be that honest, and I'm waiting for another response, even if Stern thinks that he's imposed some kind of silence on him.

I love it, even if it could end being a bad thing for the team we root. As BMP's said:

The Magic are going to get Mark Cuban'd nearly every single playoff series. Stern's too old and too senile to really change anything.

because of this I dont think dwight will play for the nba after 2012, how could he be great if he is there only to take a beating.

I bet the insane amount of money he would be turning down might help to convince him to keep playing. Football players take way more of a beating for much less money...and their contracts aren't guaranteed.

NBA Commissioner David Stern might have finally muzzled Magic coach Stan Van Gundy.

At least for now, anyway.

Van Gundy said Friday that he was told he can't comment anymore in the escalating rhetoric with Stern that included personal jabs from both sides. Asked who told him to refrain from more remarks, Van Gundy responded, "I've been told I can't comment."

Acting this way, they're only showing SVG was right. Shutting down people it's not the way to solve problems, but probably, they're really not interested in solve anything, thinking it's all perfect right now.

http://www.nba.com/2011/news/03/11/stern-van-gundy.ap/index.html?rss=true

Why is it being mentally weak or soft? he is supposed to play basketball not boxing. After all he cant do anything about it, if he hits someone he could get suspended for the whole season, that doesn't change anything.

Because anyone with 1 competitive bone left in their body doesn't give in to weak thoughts like giving up a successful career in their prime. Sorry that mentality is for people who are defeatist in attitude. Competitive successful people suck it up and overcome.