Sign in to follow this  
Arielle

Thank you Jameer Nelson

Told you guys he had it in him. It's not like he hasn't done this before. This was jameer circa 2008 out there

That's exactly what I was thinking. Hopefully, he can keep up that kind of production in the 4th quarter in May and June.

If Jameer can make the plays he did tonight the rest of this season we could make some noise. I am also stoked to see Q Rich play well. The guy has been productive wherever he has played...I say knock the dust off him and give him some minutes. Let Duhon be the bench ornament.

• Upvote 1

You guys need to stop hating on meer and then turn around and praise the guy when he has an outstanding game. Hes our best point gaurd, Arenas is struggling and Duhon I mean come on he couldnt even get the ball up court tonight smh

• Upvote 1

Jameer flat out owned and destroyed Raymond Felton last year in the playoffs against Charlotte. He's easily one of the best offensive PGs in the league when he's at the top of his game. He needs to be at the top of his game against Rose and Rondo to be an acceptable offensive PG for us to have a shot to win.

I'm not sure how this performance doesn't support Meer playing off the bench. Anybody who's watched his entire career knows he's capable of going off & dominating in short stretches. It certainly seems like a plausible theory to me that reducing his minutes would increase the frequency of these outbursts & having him serve as a designated scorer off the bench would put him in an attacking/scorers mindset more often.

• Downvote 3