Sign in to follow this  
Osprey

Movie Draft

*******BEGIN TRANSMISSION*******

Lord Xenu demands entry into these festivities, pathetic man-animals.

Xenu also wonders why a primarily American message board would not include Westerns as an option.

Also, if anyone takes Battlefield Earth as their best worst movie before Xenu, Xenu will drop you in a volcano.

Lastly: Not Another Teen Movie was intended as a satire, so I don't think it qualifies as best worst movie, since it's badness was both obvious and intentionally done.

*******END TRANSMISSION*******

Also, if anyone takes Battlefield Earth as their best worst movie before Xenu, Xenu will drop you in a volcano.

Weren't you IN that movie, Mr. Xenu, sir? I'm pretty sure you can't vote for a movie you were in.

• Upvote 1

Weren't you IN that movie, Mr. Xenu, sir? I'm pretty sure you can't vote for a movie you were in.

Great. Now I can't vote for Bridge on the River Kwai

Alright I updated it. Going to wait just a bit longer to see if anyone else wants in, but I like the lineup so far.

LoD, are you in or do you want to be a judge?

Alright I updated it. Going to wait just a bit longer to see if anyone else wants in, but I like the lineup so far.

LoD, are you in or do you want to be a judge?

Osprey...I spent a few minutes yesterday pondering whether I'd have time to really think about the thousands of movies I've seen and how I'd rank them. I decided I'd better pass and let someone else do it who might do a better job with it.

But the judging things sounds interesting...what would I have to do?

Osprey...I spent a few minutes yesterday pondering whether I'd have time to really think about the thousands of movies I've seen and how I'd rank them. I decided I'd better pass and let someone else do it who might do a better job with it.

But the judging things sounds interesting...what would I have to do?

Wait until the draft ends, then confer with the other judges on winners and placers.