Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Jareth's Tweet Party!

Chances Memphis deals Mayo now that Rudy is out a month is very unlikely.

I was thinking the exact opposite actually. With Gay being out for about a month and Memphis barely clinging to a playoff spot as it is, one would have to wonder how realistic their playoff chances are now?

I was looking on realgm and i saw that the grizzles are looking for a quality player for Mayo that could help them make a strong push for the playoffs. How do you guys feel about J.Rich for Mayo and Thabeet plus cash? It gives the Grizzles two large expiring deals this summer and would allow us to pair a young combo guard with howard and a defensive minded project. Nelson Mayo Turk Bass Howard with Gil JJ Clark Anderson and hopefully Murphy coming off the bench

I was looking on realgm and i saw that the grizzles are looking for a quality player for Mayo that could help them make a strong push for the playoffs. How do you guys feel about J.Rich for Mayo and Thabeet plus cash? It gives the Grizzles two large expiring deals this summer and would allow us to pair a young combo guard with howard and a defensive minded project. Nelson Mayo Turk Bass Howard with Gil JJ Clark Anderson and hopefully Murphy coming off the bench

I'm not sure the money would work. J Rich makes $14M and Mayo and Thabeet are still under their rookie contracts

Celtics coach Doc Rivers said he was rooting for both of his guys to reach the final but wouldn't pick a favourite to win. After all, he has bigger issues on his mind.

He'll coach the East in the all-star game, meaning he will have to try to keep his own players happy while also giving some minutes to fairly significant stars like LeBron James, Dwight Howard and Derrick Rose. Rivers said he hadn't decided whether he will play his four together or split them up.

Garnett suggested Howard, "because I don't want to play centre."

Pierce smiled at the idea of Howard joining Boston's Big Four for one night — and beyond.

"He would look good in a green uniform," Pierce said.

Celtics coach Doc Rivers said he was rooting for both of his guys to reach the final but wouldn't pick a favourite to win. After all, he has bigger issues on his mind.

He'll coach the East in the all-star game, meaning he will have to try to keep his own players happy while also giving some minutes to fairly significant stars like LeBron James, Dwight Howard and Derrick Rose. Rivers said he hadn't decided whether he will play his four together or split them up.

Garnett suggested Howard, "because I don't want to play centre."

Pierce smiled at the idea of Howard joining Boston's Big Four for one night — and beyond.

"He would look good in a green uniform," Pierce said.

The Celtics are gay

• Upvote 2

I'm not sure the money would work. J Rich makes $14M and Mayo and Thabeet are still under their rookie contracts

Combined i think they make close to 10 mil so the grizzles would have to send us cash or a TE

Combined i think they make close to 10 mil so the grizzles would have to send us cash or a TE

can't combine TPE with a player. They'd have to send us a third player

can't combine TPE with a player. They'd have to send us a third player

Your right total forgot. Demarre Carroll is a 6'8 wing player that could have some potential down the road and he gets no burn so i could see them tossing him in if a trade like this was to go down

Chances Memphis deals Mayo now that Rudy is out a month is very unlikely. Can't imagine Hollins having interest in RA. He's not a proponent of the 3-ball & loves Darrell Arthur. If Memphis pulls trigger on Thabeet or Mayo deal before deadline, they were looking for C or PG, w/SF perhaps highest on their list now.

Interesting. I heard chatter that Memphis wanted to add a little 3 point shooting just to be able to spread things out. How much does he love Arthur? Because you could replace Gay's scoring with Jrich and send over Randolph and Mayo in a combo trade like the one I posted yesterday.