Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Jareth's Tweet Party!

Rip as a scorer off the bench in Boston is kinda scary. Hope that doesn't happen.

It doesn't make there bench any more scarier then it is now with Nate, Shaq, and Davis. In reality only one bench guy normally comes in and hurts you. Any one of them can hurt just as bad as Rip can now at his age.

It doesn't make there bench any more scarier then it is now with Nate, Shaq, and Davis. In reality only one bench guy normally comes in and hurts you. Any one of them can hurt just as bad as Rip can now at his age.

So true, I was looking on line and Mike Tuck from 1080 espn am suggest that we should trade for Rip and Big Ben...what do you think of that??

Link.... http://www.espnflorida.com/includes/blog/index.php?action=blog&blog_id=5&post_id=1784

I'd take Prince in a heartbeat - guy can guard 1-4 and has made some big plays in big games. Not a bad scorer and not that old, either.

Rip? Big Ben? Eh.

It takes shots away from Nate and Shaq making it a lot "scarier"

I was thinking last night that Hinrich was the one player on the Wizards roster (other than Wall obviously) who I would love to have on the Magic....if it weren't for his contract. I really like the way he plays.

I was thinking last night that Hinrich was the one player on the Wizards roster (other than Wall obviously) who I would love to have on the Magic....if it weren't for his contract. I really like the way he plays.

I'd rather have Javale, but there's no room for debate because we're getting Melo

I'd rather have Javale, but there's no room for debate because we're getting Melo

No lie but you got to stop with gettting Melo stuff...Hes not coming here or signing an extension with us

Melo and Billups. Then we trade for CP3

Starting 5 would be

Nelson

CP3

Arenas

Duhon

Billips

• Downvote 1

With the we've been paying other guys I wouldn't care about paying a guy that actually deserves it. Hinrich always plays hard no matter what team he's on, defends well and is a very smart player. Not to mention he can play both guard spots.

With the we've been paying other guys I wouldn't care about paying a guy that actually deserves it. Hinrich always plays hard no matter what team he's on, defends well and is a very smart player. Not to mention he can play both guard spots.

And DEFEND

I am not sure how much Otis is looking at Mayo..I know he is and always has liked his game, but only Oti$ knows how much he wants the guy here. So this leads me to Murphy. Murphy can play C and is honestly better than Ryno right now. He just has that vet experience. The Magic also plan/hope to get Franimal in here next year. So this makes Ryan Anderson expendable.

If Otis doubts arenas current health like he stated last week, it could mean he wants to strengthen his backcourt, he could be thinking about trading Qrich and Ryan for Mayo. Memphis would have to strongly consider this since they want depth at PF and 3 point shooting.

Chances Memphis deals Mayo now that Rudy is out a month is very unlikely. Can't imagine Hollins having interest in RA. He's not a proponent of the 3-ball & loves Darrell Arthur. If Memphis pulls trigger on Thabeet or Mayo deal before deadline, they were looking for C or PG, w/SF perhaps highest on their list now.