Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Jareth's Tweet Party!

It depends though. . . depends on what kind of player Favors turns into and which players they draft with those two picks. As far as I know, only the Golden State pick is protected at 7.

yeah, long term. But favors hasn't shown anything and Utah should have asked for a lot more.

Anyone think Utah's GM and his son were hiking yesterday and came across a ancient indian skull which caused them to switch bodies? Dad in his sons body will act all grown up and weird in kid situations and Son in Dad's body screws up dad's job by trading Deron Williams for harris and favors.

It depends though. . . depends on what kind of player Favors turns into and which players they draft with those two picks. As far as I know, only the Golden State pick is protected at 7.

i may be wrong, but the gs pick is lotto protected this year, top 10 next, then turns into 2 2nd rounders if not used by then (whens the last time gs hasn't picked in top 10?)

yeah, long term. But favors hasn't shown anything and Utah should have asked for a lot more.

I think that Jazz thought it was a better idea to do this now than before Williams went out and picked which teams he'd like to be traded to

i may be wrong, but the gs pick is lotto protected this year, top 10 next, then turns into 2 2nd rounders if not used by then (whens the last time gs hasn't picked in top 10?)

Golden State will probably get the 9th or 10th pick. How much you wanna bet that Utah takes Jimmer?

Just to add to the trade rumor mill drama:

Richardson staying with Magic or going?

Recent rumors have suggested that Jason Richardson might be sent to Memphis for Zach Randolph, but according to sources the Magic have been talking about extending his contract. This doesn't rule out a trade or confirm that the Magic intend to keep Richardson. According to sources the Magic have yet to make an offer with Randolph but that doesn't mean they aren't interested. Either way, expect to see Richardson in the news for one reason or the other

http://www.rotoworld...ason-richardson

The Grizzlies are talking to a number of teams, with several players on their roster potentially in the mix. The three Griz names we're hearing the most are O.J. Mayo, Hasheem Thabeet and, to a lesser extent, Zach Randolph...

While it's unclear if it was actually proposed, I was told that, internally, the Grizzlies have discussed sending Randolph to Orlando for Brandon Bass and Jason Richardson. The thinking in Memphis is that the deal would keep the Grizzlies competitive this season while also giving them a young power forward for the future. Randolph is an unrestricted free agent this summer and it isn't clear if the Grizzlies can afford to keep him, while Bass is due $4 million next season and has a $4 million player option in 2012-13.

http://espn.go.com/b...olph-to-orlando

EDIT: if this has been posted already, my bad.... haven't been on here for a while