Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Jareth's Tweet Party!

Doesn't matter if it's the Magic or one of the other 29 teams. All rumors, trades, discussion should go in here like usual. Let's start it up right ladies and gents.

The Nets and Blazers have exchanged trade proposals and still are discussing a deal. Harris and veteran point guard Andre Miller are the main pieces, but more players are involved, multiple NBA sources said.

It’s doubtful the Nets will trade Harris, who turns 28 in two weeks, straight up for Miller, who turns 35 next month.

The Nets want to expand the trade and are trying to include disappointing free-agent signing Travis Outlaw, who began his career in Portland. The Blazers are interested in shooting guard Anthony Morrow.

Portland’s backup shooting guard Rudy Fernandez has been discussed, a source said. The Nets have talked about adding another big man so Joel Przybilla and his expiring contract also may be involved.

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/pro_sports/basketball/Nets_Blazers_talking_about_Devin_Harris_deal.html

• Upvote 1

Anyone read Artest's twitter just 30 mins after losing to the Cavs?

Dude is crazy lol.

Anyway, Melo and Nets are in trade talks..again FYI.

Anyone read Artest's twitter just 30 mins after losing to the Cavs?

Dude is crazy lol.

Anyway, Melo and Nets are in trade talks..again FYI.

You mind posting his twitter?

Aww are you going to make us look it up ourselves?

A little off topic, but I just want to punch Chris LeBroussard right in the face. He's on SC talking about the Melo to the Lakers rumors and then starts spouting off garbage about how Dwight wants to play for the Lakers so they should trade Bynum.

Just absurd that people push this trash.

You mind posting his twitter?

Aww are you going to make us look it up ourselves?

I would but I don't have twitter. I was just reading the Lakers forums last night and one of their posters made a thread.