Sign in to follow this  
asia#1

no more fun

magic games have become so boring. i mean, they don't give out as many t-shirts out as they used to. and the ones they do give out have a mattres barn logo on them and nothing to do with the magic. also, the entertainment isn't as good as it used to be. the only thing that remains good are the dancers and stuff. and even they don't perform as often as they used to. magic games just aren't any fun anymore. i mean, i had more fun at the high school basketball finals game in lakeland than i did at almost any magic game this year. anybody else agree with me that the games aren't what they used to be?

magic games have become so boring. i mean, they don't give out as many t-shirts out as they used to. and the ones they do give out have a mattres barn logo on them and nothing to do with the magic. also, the entertainment isn't as good as it used to be. the only thing that remains good are the dancers and stuff. and even they don't perform as often as they used to. magic games just aren't any fun anymore. i mean, i had more fun at the high school basketball finals game in lakeland than i did at almost any magic game this year. anybody else agree with me that the games aren't what they used to be?

quote:
Originally posted by asia#1:

high school basketball finals game in lakeland than i did at almost any magic game this year.

That was my high school, Dr Phillips, playing in that game. To bad we didn't win!

Yes, the Magic games aren't that fun. My head doesn't feel right when speaking of the Magic anymore. It kind of makes me feel like I'm having a nosebleed.

The Magic have failed time and time again to live up to the statement "We're going to the playoffs this year".

How many times they have said that? Wasn't it three years straight with that crap and this year making it the third consecutive year?

I am astounded that I'm maligning the Magic but I'm still watching the Magic amazed that there are such idiots in the Magic organization so imbecile that they may have voted George Bush into office.