Sign in to follow this  
chosen12

With Bass Down..who steps up? Clark, Allen or Orton?

How do you define stepping up? By blowing 3 out of 5 defensive assignments instead of 5 out of 5. By staring down Dwight with his defender under the basket for 2 seconds instead of 5 or 6.

There really is a myriad of ways to improve.

How do you define stepping up? By blowing 3 out of 5 defensive assignments instead of 5 out of 5. By staring down Dwight with his defender under the basket for 2 seconds instead of 5 or 6.

There really is a myriad of ways to improve.

By doing this.

Andy-step-up-2-the-streets-2293330-300-300.gif

Am I misreading this, or does this title really include Orton in it?

OP, don't you dare sully the name of the great Malik Allen by placing that trash in the same breath as him.

Well Earl Clark doesn't make me facepalm so I'll say: Earl Clark, final answer.

Am I misreading this, or does this title really include Orton in it?

OP, don't you dare sully the name of the great Malik Allen by placing that trash in the same breath as him.

Yeah I was reaching for "anything" that would lead to him helping us, via the insiders, for example, "Orton is being packaged with, for (fill in your on big name player) as soon as he is healthy!

Glad you caught it!!

Ryan Anderson will start at power forward, replacing injured Brandon Bass.
Ultimately, Van Gundy decided it was best to start Anderson because Anderson would be the team's best bet to defend Chris Bosh.

Van Gundy and his assistants also considered putting rarely used forward Earl Clark into the starting lineup, but Clark missed Wednesday's practice because of a fever.

Clark participated in today's shootaround and should be available to play tonight.

Backup big man Malik Allen, who has a sprained MCL in his left knee, will try to play tonight, Van Gundy said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orlando-magic/os-orlando-magic-starting-lineup-020320110203,0,5083878.story