Sign in to follow this  
nbr

-Untitled-

A hurting situation has been resolved for this franchise. The drama of last week took its toll on just about every Magic fan, but its over and we now push forward. The hiring of Stan Van Gundy is an intriguing one and I have little doubt that he is a great sign for us. I like his resume, I like that he seems to possess many strengths and I'm not really worried. I'm not really worried? I also mentioned that I have little doubt?

Maybe i've taken a battering and I just haven't picked my Magic heart back up off the floor just yet and sewn it in place, regardless I don't have the confidence I had a week ago. Billy, prior to the sign was everything I was looking for, something fresh, something to grow with, something very intriguing, a winner. Basically all the reasons to why we went after him. Yeh, yeh move on it wasn't to be and we now have Gahndi who delivers much of the same. But, hatred aside, though I no it will be hard, the pulse on this board at the time of the Donovan signing last week was one of immense proportion.

In turn maybe its a cause and effect of the week, but I don't have that same confidence I had a week ago with this latest signing. Still potentially intriguing and wonderful to have a guy who wants to be here, though I just don't have it.

I think I'm alone wit that feeling? lol.

A hurting situation has been resolved for this franchise. The drama of last week took its toll on just about every Magic fan, but its over and we now push forward. The hiring of Stan Van Gundy is an intriguing one and I have little doubt that he is a great sign for us. I like his resume, I like that he seems to possess many strengths and I'm not really worried. I'm not really worried? I also mentioned that I have little doubt?

Maybe i've taken a battering and I just haven't picked my Magic heart back up off the floor just yet and sewn it in place, regardless I don't have the confidence I had a week ago. Billy, prior to the sign was everything I was looking for, something fresh, something to grow with, something very intriguing, a winner. Basically all the reasons to why we went after him. Yeh, yeh move on it wasn't to be and we now have Gahndi who delivers much of the same. But, hatred aside, though I no it will be hard, the pulse on this board at the time of the Donovan signing last week was one of immense proportion.

In turn maybe its a cause and effect of the week, but I don't have that same confidence I had a week ago with this latest signing. Still potentially intriguing and wonderful to have a guy who wants to be here, though I just don't have it.

I think I'm alone wit that feeling? lol.

No your not alone nbr3345, you probably described the way most people on this board feel, but they just don't say it.

I had my doubts as well, but honetly, there is nothing we can do about it now. I personally dont know much about SVG but there are a few on this board who speak highly of him (Emory and Miami to name a few).

All we can do at this point, is move forward with 100% backing of our new coach and hope for the best.

Let's see if we are able to keep Darko and attract some quality free agent.

I think he was a big reason Miami won the championship last year even though he was invovled.

He got Miami to the 2nd round of the playoffs and then got them to the conference finals, he left because Riley thought it was time to take over after Stan had done all the hard work.

Stan basically took over after Riley said he couldn't do anything and left it all for Stan to deal with, he turned Dwyane Wade from a PG to a SG and we all know what happened with that.

With all this, it's actually a good signing after the fuss over William but we move on and see what will happen now Orlando has a proven NBA coach in their ranks.

The one thing I pray for, is that Stan is not like his brother and completely defensive minded with no offense to speak of. I don't think he is like that, which is why I believe Stan is the better Van Gundy brother to have as head coach.

If I can sum it up to how I feel about the signing:

Donovan was a great sign

Gahndi is a good sign

Thats how I feel about it. Not as much bounce in my step with the latter.