Sign in to follow this  
iTs JUST zo

Real GM makes me sick!!!

Lately its been really dead around here. Someone told me we usually go through "slow periods' around this time and I really really hope its just a temperary thing. I never really knew any other forums for the Magic until someone posted a link from a topic at realgm. At that time we were getting 10 pages per game thread. I was astonished that realgm consistently puts up 80-90 pages and has like a million more members, so I signed up.

I am so sick of realgm and their horrible non knowledgeable idiot fake magic fans. I mean, we have our fair share of doom and gloom but they take doom and gloom to another level on real gm. God forbid we lose a game. Every topic after a loss is how terrible the Magic players are and how incompetant the coaching staff is. I've been going there for a few weeks and im already sick of half their posters. They dont even think we are good, and unless we get rid of Stan Van Gundy and hire some incredible coach that doesnt exist we arent going anywhere.

Sorry for the rant but I really hope its just a temperary thing why we've been so slow on true blue nation because I cringe as I start to type in the r...e...a in realgm.com. We really need to get it going again, until then im gonna have to keep going to see what the idiots are saying, yes im still gonna go because I have literally no choice.

Lately its been really dead around here. Someone told me we usually go through "slow periods' around this time and I really really hope its just a temperary thing. I never really knew any other forums for the Magic until someone posted a link from a topic at realgm. At that time we were getting 10 pages per game thread. I was astonished that realgm consistently puts up 80-90 pages and has like a million more members, so I signed up.

I am so sick of realgm and their horrible non knowledgeable idiot fake magic fans. I mean, we have our fair share of doom and gloom but they take doom and gloom to another level on real gm. God forbid we lose a game. Every topic after a loss is how terrible the Magic players are and how incompetant the coaching staff is. I've been going there for a few weeks and im already sick of half their posters. They dont even think we are good, and unless we get rid of Stan Van Gundy and hire some incredible coach that doesnt exist we arent going anywhere.

Sorry for the rant but I really hope its just a temperary thing why we've been so slow on true blue nation because I cringe as I start to type in the r...e...a in realgm.com. We really need to get it going again, until then im gonna have to keep going to see what the idiots are saying, yes im still gonna go because I have literally no choice.

gamethreads are small because we have a chatroom

gamethreads are small because we have a chatroom

ya know...I never really used the chat rooms until about 2 games ago and you got a really good point. THank you for pointing out the obvious and making my 20 minutes of thinking and writing a really terrible waste of time. I nominate this useless thread for HOF.

Insert fail pics here...

RealGM does have its quality posters though. Their board is just less moderated than this one.

Every forum has quality posters. But RealGM is just full of morons though. I remember reading a thread on there after the Pistons loss saying we should've given T-Mac the full MLE. Just the overreacting crap that gets annoying after every loss.

Tell you what, I used to go on RealGM until I found out that most of them are bipolar assholes who bash anyone that disagree with their views.

JRich misses a shot, everyone goes WTF JRICH YOU SCRUB

JRich nails a 3, everyone says SICKKKK JRICH

ya know...I never really used the chat rooms until about 2 games ago and you got a really good point. THank you for pointing out the obvious and making my 20 minutes of thinking and writing a really terrible waste of time. I nominate this useless thread for HOF.

Insert fail pics here...

Ah, you finally managed to nab the secret password? That's great. I was hoping you would get voted in by the directors so you can join our secret club in the chat room.