Sign in to follow this  
ShefGator2

Deron Williams unhappy in Utah?

Well, at least we have Gilbert.

We could always try to cook up a trade. Who knows what those crazy Mormons might like.

They won't like trading Williams. I would be afraid to wear a Magic jersey out in public in the fear that an angry mob would chase me in their weird long john underwear.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

If we don't win a ship with Jameer before Deron Williams contract is up...bring him in. Abso-frickin-lutely.

-1 for using "ship." My policy in the past and in the future. Can't stand it.

They won't like trading Williams. I would be afraid to wear a Magic jersey out in public in the fear that an angry mob would chase me in their weird long john underwear.

lol, I got 2 negatives for this. This leaves me confused. Are people disagreeing with me that the Jazz fans would be extremely angry or that they wear weird underwear? I guarantee both are true.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lol, I got 2 negatives for this. This leaves me confused. Are people disagreeing with me that the Jazz fans would be extremely angry or that they wear weird underwear? I guarantee both are true.

tough crowd in this thread so I gave you a +1 to help the cause

Umm yah, lets keep this about Deron Williams and less about mormons huh?...I wish this Deron Williams thing could happen, I remember him saying when the Bulls traded for Ronnie Brewer that he was part of the reason he extended his contract in Utah in the first place and that he was not too happy about it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Lol, I got a -5 for mine and yet no one posted that they disagreed with me. I'm glad we have the plus minus system, it's a wonderful tool for people that lack knowledge and the courage to debate someone.

-5 and -2 for those posts by Marc Acres and nttnybuc? Man...there are some angry Mormons reading this...

• Upvote 1