Sign in to follow this  
Shine88

Lil Wayne has BEEF with Bron & Wade

On Lebron & D Wade Ignoring Him At The Miami Heat/New Orleans Game

“Them n*ggas never speak to a n*gga,” he says. “They don’t chuck me the deuce or nothing. N*gga spent all that money on them f*cking tickets… Come holla at me. We sit right by them little b*tch-ass n*ggas. At least come ask me why I’m not rooting for you.”

Read more: Lil Wayne Reveals Beef W/ Lebron & Dwayne Wade In Rolling Stone | Necole *****ie.com

Damn, those are fighting words.

Thanks Lil Wayne. I now have to side with Lebron James on a verbal dispute. I feel dirty now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I hate LBJ with such a passion but I'm glad that Lil Wayne got a reality check. He might still think he's Jesus, and feels everyone should kiss his feet, but it's not Wades or LBJ's job to say "hello" to you. When your at a game just sit there, root for YOUR team, and shut the f*** up and don't post sh*t on twitter.

• Upvote 2

(in Bruce Buffer's voice)

"First, in the blue corner, standing in at 6'8, 265 lbs. hailing from Akron, Ohio... LeBronnn Jaaaaaaaaaames!"

"And the challenger in the red corner, standing in at 5'6, 150 lbs. from New Orleans, Lousiana.... DeWayne "Lil Wayne" Carrrrterrrrrrr!"

• Upvote 1