Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

What more do you want from J. Nelson ? (commentary)

IMO Jameer costs us the game. IYO Defense and Rebounding costs us the game, which I already told you I though was horrible. I don't know if it was the b2b or them just playing with no heart on D. (nd yes it did play a big part)

I'm not going to even try and explain again why I fee the way I feel about Jammer if you cant grasp it the first time. Your obviously a big Meer suporter which I have no problem with. But I'm not going to waste my time trying to influence you my opinion when I know I'd be wasting both of our time.

The reason Dwight gets a pass is because he's actually a Leader. Thats what he does. He leads. For the most part he's consistent night in and night out.

I'd love for Jammer to be doing great. From what I seen, I think he's a good guy. Deep down I still think he can lead us to a Ship, but I ain't about to buy my ticket to the Finals anytime soon.

I bolded that first part because if you honestly think 1 guy or 1 guys offense cost us either of those 2 games then yes this is a waste of time.

I'm not a big supporter of any one player, I just happen to watch the whole game and pay attention to what happens away from the ball and on defense.

Oh and if a leader should lead and be responsible for the team then your logic for giving Dwight a pass makes absolutely no sense. Jameer is a bad leader because he misses shots and gets scored on. Dwight gets a pass for missing game winning free throws and for getting scored on by Kristic. Is Dwight consistant at the line? He's a leader! He should make every free throw! Dwight covered for other players and Kristic was able to hit jumpers because of it, does that make Dwight a poor leader or poor defender? Jameer got beat on plays that you cannot defend without help D, does that make him a poor defender? Do you see the parrallel here?

You cant be serious.... sooo out of the whole game, and watching everything... this is your conclusion?

Silly Rabbit, Tricks Are For Kids.

I'll try and find a link but if you can find one go back and just re-watch the 4th Quater.

Watch EVERY possession. When our team(Not Meer) The Other guys get us back into the game, on JJ's 3's and D12's hard work, look who screws up all of our momentum.

I'm not calling for Jameer to be benched, but I'm calling for him to stop being so soft/lazy and get his butt in the PAINT!

Dribble. Drive. Kick. As opposed to jacking up a shot, spotting up and shooting, passing around the perimeter, or dribbling it in one spot into the ground.

Maybe he was around VC & Shard for too long, but he needs to man up a little, and get back to doing what he does best. I'm not even asking for free throws, THAT would be a miracle. Just break down the defense. Sometimes.

The last 3 that JJ hit, did that ball just fly out of thin air from in the paint into his hands? If I watched that game again I bet I could find quite a few times that he was moving around baseline, drawing the d and kicking.

He had a bad shot at the close of the game, that didn't cost us this game, it was the BILLION shots that OKC blitzed us with that cost us the game.

I'll try and find a link but if you can find one go back and just re-watch the 4th Quater.

Watch EVERY possession. When our team(Not Meer) The Other guys get us back into the game, on JJ's 3's and D12's hard work, look who screws up all of our momentum.

Games are not won in a single Quarter, they are won by playing the whole 48min. Our guys didnt bring it against NO or OKC.... There were missed rotations by everyone, half of us were calling for Earl to get a shot at Durant.... C'mon Chase.

I bolded that first part because if you honestly think 1 guy or 1 guys offense cost us either of those 2 games then yes this is a waste of time.

I'm not a big supporter of any one player, I just happen to watch the whole game and pay attention to what happens away from the ball and on defense.

Oh and if a leader should lead and be responsible for the team then your logic for giving Dwight a pass makes absolutely no sense. Jameer is a bad leader because he misses shots and gets scored on. Dwight gets a pass for missing game winning free throws and for getting scored on by Kristic. Is Dwight consistant at the line? He's a leader! He should make every free throw! Dwight covered for other players and Kristic was able to hit jumpers because of it, does that make Dwight a poor leader or poor defender? Jameer got beat on plays that you cannot defend without help D, does that make him a poor defender? Do you see the parrallel here?

lol Ohh Marc. I can go on this subject all day, If I ever meet you in person, I'll be glad to expalin my side and everything but I feel we'd just end up going around and around on this subject on the fourms.

Soo for the time beign I'll just give you what you want to hear so badly and say your right. Right about everything Magic related.

ALL HAIL MOD MARC! :)

Games are not won in Quarters, they are won by playing the whole 48min. Our guys did not that against NO or OKC.... There were missed rotations by everyone, half of us were calling for Earl to get a shot at Durant.... C'mon Chase.

lol bro, where you in the chat? I was *****ing the whole time about our D and defensive rotations. They where god awful. I was one of the goons screaming my head off for earl? but mashing your keyboard and screaming at your tv will only do so much.

Games are also won on KEY possessions. We had momentum and the ball in our hands then....