Sign in to follow this  
Audi

Why can I only connect *sometimes*?

I still have problems like described. it happens on a xp pc at work with IE8

and windows7 HP desktop and acer laptop on chrome, firefox and IE8 through a dir 655 router. This has been pretty consistent over the past month or so.

are these problems solved for everyone now?

its IP based, which is why some can get on with a proxy, the server essentially never goes down, data center scheduled maintenance. is done 12am-5am, and happens about twice a year, so the more info we get, as someone suggested above, region, Ip address, times it happened it it can be solved, but since no one has posted here since feb, im assuming this isnt really happening much anymore... I feel it was probably due to some growing pains in banning spam accounts and some fan IP's get temporarily caught in the crossfire... but hard to say for sure without further details.

Thanks

I started a thread on the main forum to see how many people are running into this issue:

http://truebluenation.com/forum/index.php?/topic/22159-forum-connection/#entry611795

Having problems with the forum as well. Been going on for about a month now. Running Mac OSX Snow Leopard and it wont work on either Safari or Firefox.

As was suggested per echo's thread in the main forum, I'm posting to let you know I have been having issues connecting to this website for a few weeks now. Chrome says it can't find "Truebluenation.com", I refresh for anywhere from 1 second to 2 minutes, and the cycle repeats itself several times throughout my time browsing.

are these problems solved for everyone now?

its IP based, which is why some can get on with a proxy, the server essentially never goes down, data center scheduled maintenance. is done 12am-5am, and happens about twice a year, so the more info we get, as someone suggested above, region, Ip address, times it happened it it can be solved, but since no one has posted here since feb, im assuming this isnt really happening much anymore... I feel it was probably due to some growing pains in banning spam accounts and some fan IP's get temporarily caught in the crossfire... but hard to say for sure without further details.

Thanks

It's constant for me. I can not get to the site from home without hiding/altering my IP address.

IP 67.8.174.166

Host 166.174.8.67.cfl.res.rr.com

I've been running into this problem for awhile now. I assumed it was a website issue and everyone was experiencing it. It wasn't until I found connection by linking through "around the NBA" that I realized the website was even up.

I'm running windows 7 using firefox. This has been constant for at least a week or so. The top level forum index still doesn't load and the only way for me to navigate is by using links to the sub forums through google. The orlando magic discussion board loads occasionally, but the other forums seem to work.