Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

celtics @ Magic

Oh, something concerning I read on Twitter was that Arenas was tending to his knee during the possesion where the C's got like 3 offensive rebounds. I hope there isn't anything wrong, I really like Arenas.

Oh, something concerning I read on Twitter was that Arenas was tending to his knee during the possesion where the C's got like 3 offensive rebounds. I hope there isn't anything wrong, I really like Arenas.

**** no!

Hey Brent Jon Barry, you TOOL. Keep talkin about how the Magic got so much weaker defensively with these new players. Really? Do ya think Paul Pierce agrees with you after trying to shoot over 6"10" Turk all game?

You and Legler keep up your running streak of bad mouthing the Magic. I'll stick with Hall of Famers Charles Barkley and Kevin McHale who praise the trades and obviously know WAYYYY more than you idiots about basketball.

GO MAGIC!!!!

In for the fix.

bj, i have always thought jj would make it. he wil be exposed against big sg's but if the team defense is like tonight then he will be ok. they need to use him more in the offense. howard and nelson do not pass well to jj. he should be getting more open shots. i am still not sure if he is a starter but he is getting close.

For a team that is supposed to be weaker defensively, this was an extreme test against the NBAs best defensive team and our team stood strong. Hedo's defense is much better than Lewis' and I was very impressed how he was able to hold Pierce in check.

It was painfully obvious that we still haven't practiced yet and our defense will only get better in time.

It was equally obvious that Dwight needs help down low and I would even be willing to take on a bad contract (Haywood) in order to give Dwight some help. I don't know who we will eventually get, but we need someone who can help us defend bigger teams, like the Celtics, Lakers, etc.

:bigparty: Merry Christmas to all Magic Fans. What a great win. Our guys fought to the end and pulled out a win. They had a lot of heart and never gave up against the Boston Thugs. The thugs were acting liking babies. KG acting like he was hurt. LOL. I am so glad that ugly old thug Shaq was fouled out of the game. What a thug, he knocked Dwight right to the groud. I love the Magic and have never been more proud. We accomplished some thing the Heat have not- we beat the Celtics. Magic are now the game breakers- we stopped the Spurs and the Celtics winning streaks!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best thing was watching Pierce, the big thug was about to cry. What do you think of the Poodles now? GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :band: :band:

How was the reffing? I watched only the first half and had to run to the airport and it was AWEFUL till then. Bumbed that I hAd to miss the second half.

How was the reffing? I watched only the first half and had to run to the airport and it was AWEFUL till then. Bumbed that I hAd to miss the second half.

I don't know about anyone else, but I found the 2nd half officiating to be only marginally better. I still think the fix was in though. Stern has got to be PISSED!

Bob Delaney Called Dwight for a 10 second count at the free throw line. Afterwords, Dwight got a technical for throwing the ball. Pierce started taunting at the free throw line and counting how long it took Dwight to shoot free throws while he was at the line. Stan Van Gundy got a tech for a no call at the while Dwight was being held by a player on one end of the court. Shaq fouled out of the game..surprising wasn't it? Dwight got his fifth foul but didn't foul out. Hedo was the player unaffected by the Celtics "Grinch" ways. +/- +30 on the Lenovo Stat. Jameer was the hero overall.

Ryan Anderson shot horribly and took the Andercook shots. Bass played terrible defense but ended up saving us to tie the game.

• Upvote 1

I owe an apology to Hedo Turkoglu. I made a comment on another post that Paul Pierce had essentially renamed Hedo Toby and sold his kids for more farmhands. Well, Hedo has apparently been emancipated.

Hedo- "GIVE US FREE! GIVE US FREE!"

• Upvote 1

Great Game.... Although I was riding the edge of my seat for a while....

Quote of the game by Doc Rivers:

``Jameer, to me, willed that game for them. Jameer Nelson, he’s got the biggest heart on the team. He’s just a warrior and he does it all of the time. Give him credit because I thought he was phenomenal.’’ - ESPN Game Recap.

Again Nelson pulled us through as well as Bass.... Both played good ball when it counted.

Obviously we still need work... but so far so good...