Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Player practice videos 10/22

Yep, he expects to play. Ryan Anderson went through a full practice today, and even though he left with his foot wrapped in ice, he expects to play tomorrow against the Spurs -- assuming there's no set-back over night.

• Upvote 1

I was just about to post the interview with Stan. I honestly don't know that I've seen him this upbeat and loquacious since we were headed to the finals two years ago. I think beyond the talent that this trade brought, the process of putting together all these pieces will rejuvenate Stan and the rest of the team. The adversity of having to put in extra days, and the feeling that everyone is working together to explain the system, will ultimately build a cohesiveness that this team had lost.

It really does feel like training camp of a couple years ago when Brandon, Ryan, Vince, and Jason were all new faces. The only difference is that we play the Spurs and Celtics over the next three days...

Earl Clark talks funny.

He needs to actually talk..... half-talking doesnt get you anywhere.... I mean I sound like that after 4 smokes or so.... then im off to bed.

C'Mon Clark, talk like you have a presence!

Yep, he expects to play. Ryan Anderson went through a full practice today, and even though he left with his foot wrapped in ice, he expects to play tomorrow against the Spurs -- assuming there's no set-back over night.

Dan, it's time to ditch that Magic chat from the front page and join the truebluenation chat wincentsad.png. . . that way we can all bother you about adding stuff

• Upvote 2

Anyone with 20/20 vision can see what can happen here with these guys! I will help when they are practice, and with Ryan on the way back, we should be even more improved.....if he is not launching 3's from Orange Ave!

I think Ryan should be a problem for SA's 4's, and Bass should be just what the Dr. ordered to cure what ails us.

Arenas says he's only gotten like 3 hours of sleep since getting here. Clearly why he's struggling. :happypuppy:

He is already reminding me of Rashard, making excuses.

• Downvote 3