Sign in to follow this  
Jagsfreak27

This Team is Better With.....

I've got something for you, it made me chuckle... hold on.

Edit: NVM, it was a screenshot of the forum page and it said "This Team is Better With... ButterMilkPancakes", but I can't find the file I saved. lol

I was really excite. . .

I'll have to take a raincheck. Family Christmas tomorrow night.

There's always Christmas Day vs Boston!

Seriously...Enjoy your family Christmas tomorrow. I'm looking forward to a fun game. Tuesday's game, although a loss, was one of the most enjoyable Magic games I've been to this year.

Redlion says hello.

That wasn't stupid, it was a thing of beauty. Now everyone in here needs to play nice including the new guy or I will get up from my solid gold lazy-boy drive over to each of your houses in my diamond crusted Bentley and hand you a written notice that you have been suspended printed on a hundred dollar bill written in condor blood.

• Upvote 1

And what was the web address for the board where that discussion with Red Lion occurred, Mr. Hi-top?

You got me there, on a technicality. Same community, new digs. I if you want to say that to my face, you can show up at my family Christmas party tomorrow night.

That goes for you too, Mr. Acres. I got a block of cement with your name on it. No, really, I do.

That wasn't stupid, it was a thing of beauty. Now everyone in here needs to play nice including the new guy or I will get up from my solid gold lazy-boy drive over to each of your houses in my diamond crusted Bentley and hand you a written notice that you have been suspended printed on a hundred dollar bill written in condor blood.

Funny thing is....eh, nm. The whole my dad can beat up your dad conversations over the internet are asinine.

Love the post though. Had flashbacks to my first college RA after we were making anti-Canadian slogans on one of my doormate's door in shaving cream. There was an epic shaving cream maple leaf involved. He posted a letter very similar in the dorms.

Don't have issues with Canadians, btw. :P

Hey everyone. Just reading throught some comments and I think the return of Turk probably would have helped out Rashard regain some of his previous form. This made me a little sad that we'd made the trade. BUT when I first saw Ryan Anderson play for us last season he was tremendous (during Lewis's suspension) and I thought "Wow, now we've not only got one excellent stretch four shooter but two". Do you guys think that Turk and Ryan could maybe form the same kinda relationship? Will they be on the court at the same time often enough? I think Anderson has all the qualities that Rashard does but is maybe a bit more mobile and athletic. He's not really got going so far this season due to injury and rotation but I feel if the Magic have great options to play more traditional with Bass at the 4 or go to the stretch 4 mode we're used to with Anderson.