Sign in to follow this  
Jagsfreak27

This Team is Better With.....

The ball in Hedo's hands. Discuss

Despite losing the past 2 games, there's a new swagger to this team that has been missing all season long. I love what Hedo brings to the floor. I kinda woulda liked to see how he may have helped Shard get out of his funk. Hindsight now. Gil is a better backup PG than Duhon for sure ...

But yes, love what Hedo brings to the floor -- Great ball movement, faster flow, multi-faceted player ...

• Upvote 1

The ball movement and the overall look of the offense has completely changed. Meer' looks wayyy more comfortable out there now with Hedo back in the lineup and once we get a 2nd big and the other two find their touch I think were going to be a very difficult team to beat. The other thing is that it's becoming abundantly clear that Jameer is the rightful starter and I think the team will grow together faster with this in mind.

• Upvote 1

The ball movement and the overall look of the offense has completely changed. Meer' looks wayyy more comfortable out there now with Hedo back in the lineup and once we get a 2nd big and the other two find their touch I think were going to be a very difficult team to beat. The other thing is that it's becoming abundantly clear that Jameer is the rightful starter and I think the team will grow together faster with this in mind.

Someone on the NBATV crew tonight kept insisting that Jameer would eventually go to the bench. All I could do was shake my head in disgust...

Someone on the NBATV crew tonight kept insisting that Jameer would eventually go to the bench. All I could do was shake my head in disgust...

There are nights where I would start Gil, especially against the Wizards or a team with a small PG just to give us a height advantage with the "6"4' arenas but I don't think he should be the everyday starter.

Jameer absolutely will not be benched, unless he starts shooting 30% from the floor every night and turning the ball over. Say what you will about the guy, but Orlando hitched their wagon to him when they brought him back in the finals. And that is not a bad thing; the guy reminds me of a younger, more aggressive Derrick Fisher on offense. As long as Orlando doesn't think he's going to one day become a consistent threat for 20 a night or something, they will be in good shape. I'm telling you, Nelson and Arenas on the same floor can work out really well, we just have to give it time.

There are nights where I would start Gil, especially against the Wizards or a team with a small PG just to give us a height advantage with the "6"4' arenas but I don't think he should be the everyday starter.

I think Meer has earned the starting job. He's averaging a career-high in assists (7.1), and I actually think Gil would do just fine coming off the bench.

I'm loving the ball movement. We were oh so close.

I'm glad we kept fighting back.

I feel like, if it was our old team, we would have just given up and took the loss. Oh wait, that was just a couple of games ago.

I'm loving the ball movement. We were oh so close.

I'm glad we kept fighting back.

I feel like, if it was our old team, we would have just given up and took the loss. Oh wait, that was just a couple of games ago.

The day Shard stopped hitting open shots was the day he became useless to us. I'm kinda sad this move didn't come sooner to be honest.