Sign in to follow this  
OrlandoNKentucky

Just for fun...

I made all the rosters in the NBA LIVE 2010 game match the rosters for the NBA season 2010/2011 minus the rookies obviously. There were about 4-5 other players who weren't in the NBA system and there were players in the game who had retired or gone Euro (Rasheed Wallace, AI, etc). Other than that, the rosters match exactly.

With that in mind, I simmed all the games up to today's date and our team is 18-11. (Don't read too much into this, its just a video game haha)

But there is a point to this thread other than video game silliness. In my searching, I decided to see what big I could get for Duhon and M. Allen. After shopping around a while, I put Duhon on the trading block and Denver offered Duhon for Birdman straight up.

Anyone think that this could be a possibility in real life? Nene has been playing well, Martin is coming back, they have Harrington. They have bigs to spare, but maybe Duhon is being paid too much for being a 3rd string PG as he would be there behind Billups and Lawson.

I also noticed that the Jazz have a very large quantity of big men as well. Okur (6-11) still plays for them, Jefferson (6-10), Fesenko (7-1), Elson (7-0). Would Okur or Fesenko be available? Would salaries match up? I'm just thinking of possible big men that could give Dwight some rest and not result in our opponents driving it in the lane the whole time D12 isn't in.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I made all the rosters in the NBA LIVE 2010 game match the rosters for the NBA season 2010/2011 minus the rookies obviously. There were about 4-5 other players who weren't in the NBA system and there were players in the game who had retired or gone Euro (Rasheed Wallace, AI, etc). Other than that, the rosters match exactly.

With that in mind, I simmed all the games up to today's date and our team is 18-11. (Don't read too much into this, its just a video game haha)

But there is a point to this thread other than video game silliness. In my searching, I decided to see what big I could get for Duhon and M. Allen. After shopping around a while, I put Duhon on the trading block and Denver offered Duhon for Birdman straight up.

Anyone think that this could be a possibility in real life? Nene has been playing well, Martin is coming back, they have Harrington. They have bigs to spare, but maybe Duhon is being paid too much for being a 3rd string PG as he would be there behind Billups and Lawson.

I also noticed that the Jazz have a very large quantity of big men as well. Okur (6-11) still plays for them, Jefferson (6-10), Fesenko (7-1), Elson (7-0). Would Okur or Fesenko be available? Would salaries match up? I'm just thinking of possible big men that could give Dwight some rest and not result in our opponents driving it in the lane the whole time D12 isn't in.

No because then Denver has Billups, Lawson, Carter, and Duhon as PGs

I have a good feeling about agent uno and j rich. I believe next year we'll be a force. This year I'm not seeing it.

I have a good feeling about agent uno and j rich. I believe next year we'll be a force. This year I'm not seeing it.

We're not even halfway through the season bruh, and the Eastern Conf is relatively easy to catchup to 3rd seed by playoff time. As long as we don't have another month-long meltdown, we'll be fine.

If we get Okur, Stan Van Dumby will fall in love with the stretch five and trade Dwight.

In all seriousness though, I wouldn't mind Okur, but he's probably getting paid a few bucks (I don't know his contract nor care to look it up). We just need a tall black man that can play for ten minutes that wasn't born named Malik Allen.

facepalm-o.gif