Sign in to follow this  
Trey Time

Am I the only one?

That kind of liked what I saw out there tonight? At first I wasn't a fan of this trade, and it's way to early to know which way this will go, but I have a good feeling after watching tonight's game.

That kind of liked what I saw out there tonight? At first I wasn't a fan of this trade, and it's way to early to know which way this will go, but I have a good feeling after watching tonight's game.

I liked what I saw. More heart, more passion. I loved the ball movement. The team and SVG will have to gel. I thought the Refs were terrible. Defense was better.

:xmas: :xmas: :xmas:

I liked it also. They hit a lot of shots to beat the buzzer and we missed a lot of in and out shots. I think we will lose tomorrow as well, but I also kinda like what I saw.

I can't say I like or dislike the trade until 20 games go by. It will take time to figure it out. I did not like the Meer/Arenas back court. Moving JRich to the 3 just makes us too small. If Arenas plays well, Meer might have to go.

Reminds me of when we traded Steve Francis for Ariza then traded for Arroyo and Darko. Arroyo and Darko gave us a lift at the end of the year that had all of our hopes up. That took about a week before they started gel-ing and then took us through an 8 game win streak almost making the playoffs.

I couldn't believe Hedo's defense, he actually did a good job and worked on that end. J-Rich just didn't look like he knew what he was doing, which is to be expected when you haven't even had a practice. Arenas played well out of the gates, he was agressive and got to the line. But in the 2nd half he turned into a chucker. Earl Clark looked pretty cool on the bench.

This is a work in progress. Trust me, I HATE being 16-11 right now. But we have a totally new roster and are playing all of the best teams in the league in one week.

I liked it... We were faster automatically.... We jumped out on the perimeter players... We ran the ball...

After we addrss our backup C. And settle down our rotations, I think this team will be okay. Arenas had a nice stroke going.... J Rich will get better.... And Turk showed why we love and lothe him...

Definitely liked some of the entry passes that Hedo made and I have a good feeling about Arenas. I think this team will be better once they've had time to get familiar with each other; losing sucks but for not having even practiced together I can't complain.

Once we get a big in, this team will be 100% better than it was 3 days ago.

Arenas will do much better same with Rich and Turk.

I feel the ball movement could have been better and the team could have been more aggressive. I don't know how Jameer and Gil will co-exist, but I do not want to trade away Jameer. So they'll have to find a way.

I hated watching Allen play that many minutes. It hurt to watch.

Otherwise, I think this team will do well in the playoffs..This week is just going to suck

They actually ran up court after getting a rebound. And the defense looked much better. Hedo really is an underrated defender. When the Col. speaks well of you, you can't be too bad. Not that he is a "defensive stopper", but the man can stay in front of all but the quickest guys at the 3, just by using his length. Arenas and Nelson will be better together after a few games. There is a reason Nelson is putting up career highs in assists this year so far. until now, no one else on the team could pass. Once he gets back into the rhythm of playing off the ball, he and Arenas will be fine. I am really starting to love Brandon Bass' offense. Guy is just consistently aggressive. I think with time this team could either be a contender or fall apart completely. We desperately need a back-up Center though. Malik Allen is amazing. How is that guy in the league?