NittanyBuc

Potential Bigs We Can Acquire? (Post-Trade Deadline Edition)

I hope (it is roto) that this rumor is complete bs. I would hate to have Anderson's 4mil + contract for another 3 years. The only good thing about that trade would be getting rid of Q.

Otis's signings this summer have been terrible, what I would give to rid us of Q + Duhon

he's a good defensive center. we can get rid of a 4 mil contract whenever we want as long as that player is productive.

Taking on Birdman's cash may be unappealing - but he's going to give you effort and toughness. Q has nothing for us at this point in his career. I think I'm happy about that exchange.

294020749_ec39d28ea4.jpg

lolz if that is you.

Hibachi, Yeah I guess if it is able to dump Q, Anderson's value will always be higher and thus easier to trade. Now just need to dump Duhon

Can Balkman defend at all?

yes, he's lanky and good with iso's but needs work on team defense and sometimes over pursues out of plays trying to get into passing lanes

So we would (don't think its legit since no one else is reporting it) call Denver for the Birdman and the Blackman yet not for Melo?!

who says we haven't asked about Melo? Just because we aren't rumored in any deals doesn't mean we didn't make an attempt. If Denver doesn't like anything on our roster for Melo, there's nothing more we can do.