NittanyBuc

Potential Bigs We Can Acquire? (Post-Trade Deadline Edition)

Not saying that there are any truth to the Thabeet rumors, but I thought that I would share this.

I once had an off-the-record conversation with a Magic player about Thabeet. He thought the coaching/system he's receiving/under in Memphis is not the right fit for him. He explained that were he ever to come to Orlando, he could develop into a very solid NBA player.

Not saying that there are any truth to the Thabeet rumors, but I thought that I would share this.

I once had an off-the-record conversation with a Magic player about Thabeet. He thought the coaching/system he's receiving/under in Memphis is not the right fit for him. He explained that were he ever to come to Orlando, he could develop into a very solid NBA player.

Thx. Is this "player" still on the roster?

We're getting Thabeet.

Also Dan, please tell Otis Battie is not the answer. Anybody but Battie. Please. For Christmas. I beg of you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dallas would have to throw in picks or something.

And $$$$$$$$$$$, we would be taking on a cancer and a huge hit to the Lux tax!!!!

Better off waiting for the kid out of Memphis, we can't go wrong with him....even though he is a project!!

TPE + Orton and Duhon! I pray!!!

We're getting Thabeet.

Also Dan, please tell Otis Battie is not the answer. Anybody but Battie. Please. For Christmas. I beg of you.

I'd take Battie over that awful trade proposed getting rid of JRich.

Thabeet AND Battie.

I think the mystery player was Dwight. He's probably the only one who could speak to another center's ability & potential.

Tell me Dan, is that Magic player still on our roster? If so hustle him up to Otis$$ Now please! Battie is a great guy, but not where we need to be as we struggle to regain our position.........................as the best!!!!

Comon Otis....don't mess this up! One last thing Dan, did Otis just come out and say that we were not interested in trading JRich right now??