Captain Hi-Top

Do Magic's Big Deals Improve Their Team?

I wonder if they'll try to blame Nash and Gentry if Wince sucks there too. . . NASH SUCKS, Carter needs to get traded to Dallas to play with Kidd now he was the best ever and didn't mess up Carter's game.

Although I think that since Wincent doesn't have to try on defense ever again, he might actually put up better offensive numbers in that Suns offense.

I honestly think VC WILL play better in Phoenix, because he played well with Kidd and Nash is very similar. I really think he was utilized incorrectly here and will be used better in Phoenix.

I honestly think VC WILL play better in Phoenix, because he played well with Kidd and Nash is very similar. I really think he was utilized incorrectly here and will be used better in Phoenix.

I'm sure he'll average about 20 point there while taking about 15 shots a game

Nash and Kidd are nothing alike, actually. . . and the only way Carter will be better off statistically is because he won't have to spend any energy defensively and in an uptempo style of play he'll get better shots. He'll still be the same Wince, though.

VCO might be my favorite website in the world.

Same **** he said about Vince. You know what happened there. I absolutely hate Stan Van Gundy. I hope his twin Ron Jeremy turns gay and shoves his overused penis in Stan's vagina.

And Jameer, that's no surprise, Stan (and Dwight) are in love with that ugly midget. I'm glad Vince is out of Orlando, I hated about half of the team.

LOL, f*ck VCO, too bad a good guy like Carter has such sh*tty fans.

As for Carter in Phoenix, I think he will do better because Nash has better court vision than Jameer, and can make good entry passes to the post, and find him if he slashes to the basket (he did that in NJ with Kidd right? lol). He will also be the number 1 or 2 option there as opposed to the second or more often third option here.

Call me a Meer hater/VC homer if you want, but Jameer DID hurt his game, which was why I wanted VC to play with the bench unit. Not to say that VC should have had more reign than Meer, but that is why VC underachieved.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL, f*ck VCO, too bad a good guy like Carter has such sh*tty fans.

As for Carter in Phoenix, I think he will do better because Nash has better court vision than Jameer, and can make good entry passes to the post, and find him if he slashes to the basket (he did that in NJ with Kidd right? lol). He will also be the number 1 or 2 option there as opposed to the second or more often third option here.

Call me a Meer hater/VC homer if you want, but Jameer DID hurt his game, which was why I wanted VC to play with the bench unit. Not to say that VC should have had more reign than Meer, but that is why VC underachieved.

you are right. jameer sometimes wouldnt even pass vince the ball. vince could have had plenty of big games this year, but stan seemed to not notice when he was hot. if this trade makes the team better then im all for it, but i dont think that it was vince fault that we were losing.

you are right. jameer sometimes wouldnt even pass vince the ball. vince could have had plenty of big games this year, but stan seemed to not notice when he was hot. if this trade makes the team better then im all for it, but i dont think that it was vince fault that we were losing.

I think most of us here failed to notice when he was hot. Except for pre-season games!

I think it makes us better because J-Rich can play off ball well, VC could not, or at least the way he was utilized he could not.

Obviously Vince wasn't the one to blame for losing, it was the lack of effort on the defensive end, which can be blamed on everyone, even Dwight at some points.